Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One time and only one time I thought I'd try a short cut through southwest Arkansas geez Louise what a freaking mistake that was took almost five hours to go 150 miles...rant over.
That sounds like my attempt to drive to Mt Ranier by way of Mt St Helens.
Turned back to the interstate when it became clear I would not make it to the campground in daylight going that way.

Large USMC US Marines Shift Knob Handle Accessory Hot Rod Rat Rod Truck Chevy | eBay

1696765053309.png

That sounds like my attempt to drive to Mt Ranier by way of Mt St Helens.
Turned back to the interstate when it became clear I would not make it to the campground in daylight going that way.
That is a great road, we lived at foot of Mt Rainer and took the kids camping every year at Mt St Helen’s to observe how the earth healed its self. Amazing process. Forestry cordoned off two five acre parcels side by side for rehab. One of the parcels they “helped” planted stuff etc etc. The other parcel they left Mother alone and just let it be. The first five years or so the difference was dramatic, forestry was crowing about their success. The “man made aided reconstruction “ was far and away better. At just about the five to seven year mark the man helped patch stalled. The left alone Mother Earth repaired section exploded with growth. By seven year mark there was simply no comparison. Earth for the win!

Morning all, hadn't been on in a minute so wanted to say hello! Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Man Pertronixs units are really going up. A single point one was around 80 a year ago lucky to find one for 140 now! Dam I use them alot also. Only have two left.

On the plus side this morning we got no stick in your head videos posted! Yesterday after the skeeter on my Peter video I somehow got the Frito Bandito ditty stuck in my head? Jodi said it had the same beat as skeeter song. And yes I had to play it for her, it was that kind of funny. Proving yet again that all y’all are demented! With a warped, twisted uncompromising sense of humor! My kind of place.
Probably like Cheryl, she just smiles shakes her head and mutters something.

-
Back