Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My Brother (RIP) and I would ride our motorcycles all over the peninsula. We would camp up on the Macah Indian reservation. Follow the Coast all the way back down. Good times. We would go up during whaling season.
How did you get the whales back on a bike? Trailer?

My son Matthew was dating this hot little brunette Israeli girl about 10 years ago. Met her at the Mercedes-Benz dealership in Annapolis. They went together for a while. She even took him to Israel with her, on a two-week trip. She also did her time in the IDF. She was pretty cool.
Went to Haifa in the USN. Interesting place. All the girls had either handguns or mini-Uzis in their pocketbooks.

We stop the regularly scheduled nonsense for CAR ****!
1696768159369.png

1696768187662.png

Slow but getting closer.
Finding the right parts to fit for the linkage changes has been fun .
Should be ready for first fire up in a week or so, might even get to drive it around the block yet this year!!

Slow but getting closer.
Should be ready for first fire up in a week or so, might even get to drive it around the block yet this year!!
There are guys here struggling with that linkage. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

Not quite Shure yet Ray, it fits the motor fine and looks great, now to get off my bottom and get the thing started and running.

Slow but getting closer.
Hey LON hope to see you at MITP next year.

LOL A guy just e mailed me a offer on 100 Mopar tan caps, Cheap. Had to say no they are E-Tron!

Hey z-man,
See you been out beating the little white ball around.
Yes we have and enjoying it. Other than that, and some planned travel the next few months not too much going on.

Here ya go Wolfe all ready to ship out. Think it is safe even for the shipping gorillas to toss around

View attachment 1716150834
It's already in the truck. Why not just deliver it? :poke:
I don't watch much football but I do enjoy KC.
That's the ball that is not round, :rolleyes:
Couple three hours, I can get to his place in about four beers! Hah!
I guess when you just moved everything you have cross country, 'local' covers a lot of ground.

Good morning all

-
Back