Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just finished eating a banana playing solitaire on my computer and an add pops up on my phone. " Before you eat another banana you should know this" :wtf:

I think you'd look good drivin that orange and white pumkin, Mike...... :poke: :poke::lol:
Hay, that had a vortex 350, 400 turbo transmission, all the glass was perfect and they had the front and rear seat in a building done up in something like hounds tooth, they sold it first and I missed seeing it, Treva's belly was talking to her so we drove to a pizza place where she ordered a pizza. Fun day Mitch

Just finished eating a banana playing solitaire on my computer and an add pops up on my phone. " Before you eat another banana you should know this" :wtf:
Put a piece of electrical tape over your camera lens.

it's Scout Sunday!

1696775889886.png

Good morning :D

I wish I could have seen this. The White Brothers have passed away. Jeff just a few months ago. I got the seller and the buyer hooked up and the rest is history. Or better yet, history continues!
It should run 6.40's. 10 teens in the 1/4. I would like to see some 9.90's. The old name for the car is Evil Touch. Al is going back to that name in gold leaf.
received_677060257822049.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Chris,
Yes I found it in a local town,Tim had a dart with it on it.
Thank you for watching
Good to hear.

I was playing with kickdown linkage yesterday... one section was flipped around the wrong way and it took me about 3 hours to figure that out finally :) ( :BangHead: DOH!!) Have to tweak it a little to get a better angle but seems I'm in business.

Last edited:
Just got back from Giant the local Market. Holy crap a large bottle of Ketchup is $8.59 Seriously?

Nice. Any issues with the 6al boxes?
Well since the distributors self sustain, we don't use too many boxes. I do have plans to offer a BluePrint Engines, 6al type box for those that want extra features, but not launched yet.

-
Back