Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
missed that. oh well, i have enough shirts. Should have been an award for the guy with the most. LOL
Sorry, I don't know how I missed you and MeMike. And as Ray said, i wasn't able to cover the prices so I had to charge. If you guys want one, I can get them made yet.

Morning kiddos..

Rough weekend if you're a Baltimore sports fan. O's drop first two of the ALDS at home...
Ravens lose to Steelers on the road.

Good to see that the Twinkies took one from the Houston Trashcans and head north 1-1.

Rooting for the Phillies and D-backs tonight
Houston Trashcans lol! I like that!

Good Morning everyone. Well with getting the truck back and having fuel spraying all over, and the Caddy springing a leak somewhere I can't reach, I needed to take the rat rod in this AM. 30's with a breeze. Made it a couple hundred yards and lots all gears. Finally able to get it to move to get to a buddy's house and borrow one of their extra cars. I am running out of things to break, so if anyone needs something broken, send it my way and it shouldn't be an issue. At this point I am too afraid to drive the Demon.

Good Morning everyone. Well with getting the truck back and having fuel spraying all over, and the Caddy springing a leak somewhere I can't reach, I needed to take the rat rod in this AM. 30's with a breeze. Made it a couple hundred yards and lots all gears. Finally able to get it to move to get to a buddy's house and borrow one of their extra cars. I am running out of things to break, so if anyone needs something broken, send it my way and it shouldn't be an issue.
Yikes!

Good Morning everyone. Well with getting the truck back and having fuel spraying all over, and the Caddy springing a leak somewhere I can't reach, I needed to take the rat rod in this AM. 30's with a breeze. Made it a couple hundred yards and lots all gears. Finally able to get it to move to get to a buddy's house and borrow one of their extra cars. I am running out of things to break, so if anyone needs something broken, send it my way and it shouldn't be an issue. At this point I am too afraid to drive the Demon.
Dang, I'd stay home lol! What's the Caddy leaking, holy cow!

Dang, I'd stay home lol! What's the Caddy leaking, holy cow!
Trans fluid. It seems a line broke. No idea how or why. It is about the only non rusty section of the line. Maybe it has been leaking for a while and that is why it wasn't rusty? Most of the other lines under it are super bad too. Likely just a matter of time for more. I replaced most of the brake lines 2 years ago.

Trans fluid. It seems a line broke. No idea how or why. It is about the only non rusty section of the line. Maybe it has been leaking for a while and that is why it wasn't rusty? Most of the other lines under it are super bad too. Likely just a matter of time for more. I replaced most of the brake lines 2 years ago.
Escalade?

Escalade?
No, 1999 SLS Seville. Was cheap and low miles. I have used it as a work beater for about 5 years. They tend to leak all fluids badly. Have to drop the engine cradle just to fix the known bad valve cover gaskets.

Morning kiddos..

Rough weekend if you're a Baltimore sports fan. O's drop first two of the ALDS at home...

Good to see that the Twinkies took one from the Houston Trashcans and head north 1-1.

Rooting for the Phillies and D-backs tonight
Can’t wait for all this football and baseball nonsense to end so we can watch some hockey!

Old school purple cam
Is that 1/2, 3/4 or full race? I don't know the color codes. :rolleyes:
Windows flung open all night, we slept like Bears! House is fifty some degrees this morning. I see some hash and eggs in my future.
woke up to 45F here. Heavy dew almost looks like patchy frost. :eek:
Go Steelers! I haven't even had interest to watch a game yet this year...

Good Morning All

And they'd all be SS 396 Yenko's
A friend had one of those, except his was stripe delete, 4 door, and had the 327. Total sleeper. Nobody could tell it was a Yenko. His brother had a 440 hemi 6 pack. Now that car could do wheelies stock!

Some pictures of my home gym lol! Burn ban was lifted about 10 days ago, torched off my pile. Have a bit to go but getting there.

View attachment 1716151775

View attachment 1716151776

View attachment 1716151777
Kinda looks like fun to me. Used to be anyway,,, I haven't done any splitting for a while though. I get do many aches and pains in ribs and shoulders in more 'normal' tasks. Swinging a maul has too often ended in not doing much of anything for a few weeks after. :( I did get the rest of what Ibought stacked yesterday. Measures to a little over half a cord. But, I remember reading the old farmer description of a cord - 4x4x8 stacked so a squirrel could run through it. LOL This is way tighter than that and I only saw bark on 2 pieces. So I'd say its equal to a good 3/4 cord of what I am used to burning.

IMG_5578.jpeg

A friend had one of those, except his was stripe delete, 4 door, and had the 327. Total sleeper. Nobody could tell it was a Yenko. His brother had a 440 hemi 6 pack. Now that car could do wheelies stock!
It's fun to go to Chevelle shows with my brother and listen to him pick apart the pretenders.

Kinda looks like fun to me. Used to be anyway,,, I haven't done any splitting for a while though. I get do many aches and pains in ribs and shoulders in more 'normal' tasks. Swinging a maul has too often ended in not doing much of anything for a few weeks after. :( I did get the rest of what Ibought stacked yesterday. Measures to a little over half a cord. But, I remember reading the old farmer description of a cord - 4x4x8 stacked so a squirrel could run through it. LOL This is way tighter than that and I only saw bark on 2 pieces. So I'd say its equal to a good 3/4 cord of what I am used to burning.

View attachment 1716151785
Wow, that is likely the cleanest/neatest stack of wood I've ever seen lol! Won't be as messy brining it in house to burn, like that!

View attachment 1716151785
I have never seen a stack that tight in my life! Wow

-
Back