Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Until she reads your posts here
Well Jodi got home late afternoon yesterday, not a single ice cream carton left in sight. Clothes picked up. MT pizza box’s gone and dishes are clean. No evidence left. Debauchery lifestyle while she was gone remains hidden! Hah!

The next hot rod is getting

1697463259346.png
regardless of the anti-MOON sentiments expressed here today :rofl:

Morning looks like a nice day here, some frost but clear skies so I'm a happy camper.

I can see the silhouette of the hills across the street so the frogs aren't as dense as the NWS guessed they would be this morning.
Rest of the week might get interesting. They're guessing some NE winds and a warming trend aka Santa Anas. Might hafta go to the desert to cool off :lol:

I can see the silhouette of the hills across the street so the frogs aren't as dense as the NWS guessed they would be this morning.
Rest of the week might get interesting. They're guessing some NE winds and a warming trend aka Santa Anas. Might hafta go to the desert to cool off :lol:
You could come visit Frank or me in a few months and really cool off.

attachment-SHINING.jpg

I was skiing at Mammoth Mtn, about 12K' elevation. Riding the ski lift up the hill, my mustache froze :eek: not talking early AM or impending snow storm, the Sun was clear and bright in the middle of the day :lol:
Yea that's the kind of cold I'm talking about:thumbsup:

-
Back