Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its Taz Tuesday!
1697531658381.png

Mornin heathens. Another sleepless night. Dammit all.

This is kind of funny finally get to the bottom of the drum of distributor cores I bought last year. Have a guy looking for a 73 340 one for a few years low and behold not one but two were in there! Did them yesterday.

1697536052611.png

1697536073793.png

Morning everyone!! I'm here for a couple hours this morning before I head to Kansas City for some great BBQ and a little golf time.

Headed to Sunfest in Ocean Ciry MD Thursday and it seems it will be cold and wet. Always a big car show and cruise

Thanks. Looking for a OEM coil for a friend. Turning into a quest! Can find a repop but he wants NOS only or a really good one late 69 date code. Kind of like the one I gave Mitch! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Mornin heathens. Another sleepless night. Dammit all.
Not good my friend, rest will be needed to help keep your body healing, I am not looking forward to Thanksgiving, seems thats when people are sick or not preparing food correctly. Stay strong and yes, a shot or two will help, or a good wine at night.

Its been a few days to be on, to busy resting from driving and doing home maintenance and getting my cousins house handy cap friendly. But I think she like my light sencers I put in, one out at the driveway and front porch, she called late last night to tell me she loves me for all I did. Now to get back on track here on the hill, got a four legged friend to take care of this winter, his first..

20231012_201826.jpg

-
Back