Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all.
Good morning, after 3 cups now, I believe I can get outside and get moving on my need to get done before cold weather moves in, I know it doesn't seem winter doesn't show up here till December or January, but my old bones need twice the time to get chit done.. have a groovy day :thumbsup:

Always a great time with you especially when we're enjoying a sip or two.
In our experiences though it usually leads to mischief which I blame you for haha!!
No, wait it was the girl's fault for leaving us with a fresh bottle of Tito's saying they'd be right back and then gone for three hours...good times!! :thumbsup:
Vodka? Almost anything can happen with that stuff. :rofl: :rofl: @Sublime one

craig.jpg

Dang! A terrorist attack in Brussels in Belgium killed two Swedish football supporters last night. As a safety rule the Swedish Government has issue a safety document telling Swedish citizen traveling around the world not to be so Swedish. (read neutral clothing). I just wonder where this world is heading? Should we be afraid of being citizen of different countries? :BangHead:

Good morning, after 3 cups now, I believe I can get outside and get moving on my need to get done before cold weather moves in, I know it doesn't seem winter doesn't show up here till December or January, but my old bones need twice the time to get chit done.. have a groovy day :thumbsup:
386764011_10160833323865821_6861523155433233395_n.jpg
Same to you MeMike .

Dang! A terrorist attack in Brussels in Belgium killed two Swedish football supporters last night. As a safety rule the Swedish Government has issue a safety document telling Swedish citizen traveling around the world not to be so Swedish. (read neutral clothing). I just wonder where this world is heading? Should we be afraid of being citizen of different countries? :BangHead:
:mad: How do you not be so “anything”. The world is heading into a sad state and I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel

Kid’s car broke down. Brake failure. Getting towed here from the city. Like i have nothing better to do. Will fix brakes, change oil, fill with gas and return it back to winnipeg. Guess i need to insure my “new” trailer.

Faulking tewwowists... people just plain suck!!

Squirrels can have my black walnuts. I’ll get mine (English)like this. :thumbsup:

IMG_5676.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I am now at the point in rehab process where you go absolutely bat poop crazy. The pain has diminished to the point if you forget to take any Tylenol it is no big deal. Range of motion while not complete by any means is still such you can preform simple tasks. I was actually able to open a wine bottle by myself last night. But bottom line you still can’t lift more than a coffee cup. So you can’t really get any chores done but you feel like you could. I am going totally stir crazy.

Well I am now at the point in rehab process where you go absolutely bat poop crazy. But bottom line you still can’t lift more than a coffee cup.
With that weight restriction, how do you go to the bathroom? :poke: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back