Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Angry Are We ???? Chill Out...... :thumbsup:
Yeah right. I do wish. Easier said than done. @MOPARMITCH should win a prize for reading between the lines though.
Angry is compiled in my head and spills out where it can. I'll apologize to a degree to FABO since it not all this forums fault. I guess I could just find another place to unload.
A few of you may know that my wife works while I sit home alone. It's not so bad when shes on the basic 40-hour work week. Not so long ago, when Russia invaded Ukraine, Tourniquets and bullet proof vests went into overdrive, = overtime.
No sooner than they got ahead of Gov's orders for these items (for humans and dogs by the way), BAM! War in Israel. Yep, all day Sat' and half of Sun' too until further notice. So when the POTUS goes on TV and asks congress for X amount of taxpayers' dollars, they are already spending that money, taxing domestic workers lives and wages.
I will have a limited number of chilled out hours. Far less than my fair share in my opinion.

Got my AC line re-insulated. I put UV tape on it this time. Alhough, I am not convinced it will be much help. Lasted about 13years with plain armaflex. I’ve never seen any tape last more than a few months outside

IMG_5712.jpeg

It's 10 am and I'm still on my morning coffee, might be an all day'er. At 1130 I'm headed into the vets to pick up the puppy (spay), she'll have the cone of shame, sure she'll love that! Will stop at Tractor Supply and pick up some fence posts and fence material/wire

CoffeeStill.jpeg

It's 10 am and I'm still on my morning coffee, might be an all day'er. At 1130 I'm headed into the vets to pick up the puppy (spay), she'll have the cone of shame, sure she'll love that! Will stop at Tractor Supply and pick up some fence posts and fence material/wire

View attachment 1716155992
O man the cone of shame? That sucks! Prepare for the ensuing destruction as your hound will run into everything with it! They crack me up. Hemi was strong enough the cones typically lasted about an hour before she tore them to shreds, no matter which style she had. The little dog (60 #) just suffered thru it. I usually try and let them go with out it till they start licking the sutures. I can keep them good till night time and put it on them at night. Just no good way to do it!

Like stepping back in time.
Went to check out a few things a couple days ago in a building I rarely go into anymore. Multiple rooms with all kinds of old memories.
I pulled this out and brought it home. Still works. Figure clean it up and put it back in service.

20231020_151544.jpg

20231020_151535.jpg

Having a great day running around the house in my PJ's doing some cleaning and doing the shuffle listing to some good old rock and roll.
Got up to almost 70* so opened some windows for a bit of fresh air.
Yea I put some pants on just now so not to scare the neighbors. :thumbsup:

Back home from a very muddy day at the junkyard but well worth it. Found me a MINT tailgate for 78 for a steal of a price. Been hunting for one for nearly 15 years. Rust free, dent free, full functioning latches, and with the trim pegs I needed.

Plus my daughter wants to bring home a new project…. Hehe pictures to follow after supper

Round one! My daughter had a blast and I’m just gonna say this now, she’s gonna be one heck of an enabler… she’s marked several she wants us to bring home

IMG_2408.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg

IMG_2376.jpeg

IMG_2375.jpeg

IMG_2369.jpeg

To far gone. Lots of time and money spent for something that is near impossible to finish.
Oh none of these are what she wants.

There’s a 73 caddy that’s complete and solid, 472 big block car , trans has a hole in the side. I may have pics.

Then there’s a green fury wagon, 400/727 car she wants that is as clean and complete as any I’d ever dream to find in a junk yard.

Then there’s a CJ5 she wants.

-
Back