Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just put some temporary Mopar emblems and stickers on it and drive right in
Will this work?? :thumbsup:

IMG_20231021_090845232_HDR.jpg

Ok so here’s a riddle for you to solve.

Stopped at a gun shop yesterday in Kentucky on the way home. They had an 1898 Gewher Mauser. Original rifle but had been rechambered in something that they’ve not been able to figure out. Has a 7.62mm throat. However, 8mm Mauser, 308, 30-06, 7.62x54R, 7.62x39, 7mm Mauser , none of those fit or even chamber.
Could it possibly 7.62x39 ? I had a friend that converted many mausers to that several years ago.

Good Mornin FABO peeps! Looks like our overnight rain is blowing away. No work this weekend and so far, no plan...

Be a whole lotta fun to go to one of those events with a red oak burnin BBQ ana messa Tri Tips. Set it up on the upwind side of the place and drive the participants mad with that aroma :rofl:

Morning junk yard shoppers. I need to get to some yards and find some parts for my Dodge truck also. Coffee is on and the dogs are snoring.

@toolmanmike i just keep going back to this photo this morning. It just really makes my heart sing. Being a part of this group has been such a blessing over many years. The people we have met and the bonds created are friendships that span State Lines, different cars, different beliefs but the common bond is the just plain good folks that make up this eclectic group. We could all not be more different, but there is not a one of these guys that would not hesitate to get in a car a drive for hours to help each other out.
Cheers Coffee Thread.
Well said John. I echo this as well. Like you said when we met “genuine”

So x-rays done, chiro needs time to study them and i will return for treatment. Interesting, while standing,58% of my body weight is on left foot.

-
Back