Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wanted a small bumper just for the winch and to add some lights maybe later. I don’t want some huge bumper on there
Stubby bumper is great, won't get hung up on stuff. Different application but I had a rectangular shorty on my 79 Landcruiser that I put air fittings on. I had a small compressor that fed into it, was a terrible cfm but it would inflate the tires if they were aired down. Had an upright Warn 8274 on it

Mine is a $100 HF one. Pulls cars out of the ditch at the end of the road that on gps shows the road still goes straight. Prob 3 times a year.

I put a 3k one on the front of the tractor works great when you need it.
I stuck my tractor once, down the hill and high centered over a log, couldn't even get it off of the log using the loader so I drove the Suburban down there and winched it out, that was a good one, needed a snatch block to double pulling power of the 9000lb Warn

Here are a couple pics how it is currently

IMG_9667.jpeg

IMG_9668.jpeg

IMG_9669.jpeg

Originally I used it for the hops trellis with a wire catch attachment for pulling the trellis cables tight. But man you find alot of uses for them for sure.
1699186074875.png

How far out can you spool that rope and do you have to or should you upgrade either battery or alt for that? Just curious, never dealt with winch on UTV
It is 50’. I won’t have anything else on the battery except for the winch and it will always be running when I am using it. The Can Am says it is good for this 4500 but I would need to upgrade for the 5500 warn.

Taught the wife how to use my Porter Cable belt sander, she was out in the shop half the day redoing those drawer fronts and cabinet door for the coffee station. Today I've got to head to HD and get some finishing putty/wood putty and she should be painting. All that's left after that for me is the shelf

It is 50’. I won’t have anything else on the battery except for the winch and it will always be running when I am using it. The Can Am says it is good for this 4500 but I would need to upgrade for the 5500 warn.
That should be good enough to reach an anchor, you would probably be pulling out others as much as yourself, wouldn't think you'd bury that machine too much but I'm sure you try lol!

01000111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01001101 01101111 01110010 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100110 01100110 01100101 01100101 00100000 01100100 01110010 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100101 01110010 01110011

I have a wench on front of my ATV as well I would not be without it. Also one on the truck. You don’t need em till us need em. I carry snatch block chokers and come a long in ATV and truck. Nylon chokers in truck for all the modern cars that end up in the ditch. Then a couple of Clevis hooks. I like the winch in the front but sometimes Jodi rides in the back!

----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .----

That's what I get when I put it in the Morse Code decoder lol!

I have a wench on front of my ATV as well I would not be without it. Also one on the truck. You don’t need em till us need em. I carry snatch block chokers and come a long in ATV and truck. Nylon chokers in truck for all the modern cars that end up in the ditch. Then a couple of Clevis hooks. I like the winch in the front but sometimes Jodi rides in the back!
:rofl:

Don't let her hear you say that lol!

-
Back