Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sure, I've been down a few times also.....:rofl:

eat-at-the-y.jpg

I am now on the look out for a Jobox , big metal box to set and bolt down , down by my mail box for ups, FedEx and any delivery to come up my driveway, I hope to find a used one, paint it half brown, half blue to look like the delivery co. Have to get my driveway smoother, its been 3 years, my water gets areas work good, but even I had to tell some folks to not spin tires on the way up :lol: best picture I could find how long and high this place is, drive way is on the far far left, it disappears behind the old boat

View attachment 1716166430

Did you hear that Ups and FedEx are going to merge???

The combined company will be called Fed-Up... :rolleyes:

I left my 67 sport fury convert ,original 383 car, In my will to a good member here.
He may not thank me for it though.

My dad special ordered a 62 Sport Fury convertible with the 361 which was the largest engine offered at the time...

They later released the 383 for it after he got his... :BangHead:

My dad special ordered a 62 Sport Fury convertible with the 361 which was the largest engine offered at the time...

They later released the 383 for it after he got his... :BangHead:
Similar story with my 78 W200. My grandfather ordered it with a 400 big block. However, the factory called him three weeks after they’d began bukding it, they’d run out of big block cores. So they offered him the same 360 that was being out in the LRE, plus a cash deal. So he got a factory 4 barrel, 360 4/spd. Even sent him a letter which I have a copy of somewhere

Morning, need to get on my Dodge truck hard. Thinking about doing Sick-66, wife thinks I'm nuts.

Morning, need to get on my Dodge truck hard. Thinking about doing Sick-66, wife thinks I'm nuts.
I’d drive my w200 on that but not sure I want the gas bill. 5 mpg down hill in neutral on a 20 gallon tank. Last time I drove it to Indy, I had to fill up to make it back home. And that was only a 60 mile trek

Here's another vid that youtube throw at me at random. Notice how the guys in the scene only wish they could draw the chicks like the dancer does.

I'll trade my mopar love for a Yugo and dancing lessons. How many babes fit into a Yugo anyway? LOL

Laundry today. Bills paid. I took the license plates from the black truck to the court house for a refund. Filled the bird feeders. Inventoried my Yellowstone bottles and added information to the spreadsheet. I counted my mini bottle collection and added it to my spread sheet as well. That will prevent me from buying duplicates. Let's see what else, oh I boxed up Terry's bottles. Lots of little things done and many crossed off the to-do list.

A busy day Mike...I ordered a couple prescriptions and got Cheryl out the door to her mom's. I went out for lunch and spent some at the golf range not much can't take a full swing yet. I went to Sam's for stuff, and stopped and got a couple furnace filters. Lucky us we need special filters $50 each and that's wholesale. Went to the shoe store and ordered a new pair of tennis shoes. They're all I wear and last about six-seven months. I always have to order them a size 13 isn't in stock very often. Came home took a power nap and ready for basketball tonight.

-
Back