Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I still haven't learned how to do pics. Truck is nothing special. Just an old beater that runs real good. Has a fair amount of rust.
Sometimes those are the best rides we remember in life, I recall an old 74 flat bed 318 2 barrel granny low truck I had, took two trips up to near Chicago Illinois moving my mom down here to Arkansas, drove it 6 or 7 years, most trouble free truck I ever had raising my two son's.

This one is real special. It was given to me by a friend's family after he died. It has been modified somewhat. Slant six (seems like fairly low mileage), all emissions removed, and super sixed (don't know if from factory), A833OD, 3.91 SG 8 3/4 rear. Larger exhaust system. Factory AC, PS, PB. After market cruise control, class 3 receiver, and electric brake controller. Tows my race car well.

This one is real special. It was given to me by a friend's family after he died. It has been modified somewhat. Slant six (seems like fairly low mileage), all emissions removed, and super sixed (don't know if from factory), A833OD, 3.91 SG 8 3/4 rear. Larger exhaust system. Factory AC, PS, PB. After market cruise control, class 3 receiver, and electric brake controller. Tows my race car well.
Nice!!

If you’re bored, here’s mine

Project 78

And I’m trying to buy another lol

Here's our major problem...:BangHead::BangHead:

1700590125033.png

1700590243995.png

This fun fact isn't good either...and it's not his fault.:mob:

1700590366074.png

Last edited:
One more then I'm done...the better shot of how freaking close MVS was to actually be catching that 55-yard late 4th quarter bomb.
He gets paid the big bucks to catch em' but leads the NFL this year with dropped passes over 30 yards with 6.

1700591521893.png

Productive morning. Shrinker/stretcher mounted on base. Moved some stuff out of shop, and replaced it with my metalworking stuff. Ready to make up the planishing hammer base now. That happens after lunch.
Colder today and wind adds to the bite.

One more then I'm done...the better shot of how freaking close MVS was to actually be catching that 55-yard late 4th quarter bomb.
He gets paid the big bucks to catch em' but leads the NFL this year with dropped passes over 30 yards with 6.

View attachment 1716169118
I missed the game but I saw that replay a half dozen times. Argggghhh

Love my Doc. She's a ARNP. ''Do I need a Covid booster?" She says "the drug companies think you do.":thumbsup::lol:

Last edited:
-
Back