Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can’t like that Frank, like you having lived on the border for so many years both in ND and Wa. It sure seems like there should be an easier way for mailing stuff.
Think they would have it figured out by now.the no response is what gets me.

It's Moon Monday!

moonmonday.jpg

Good morning :D

I hope I can make it until noon without my normal morning caffeine intake. Dr appointment this AM, just a checkup and ask if there are any boosters or vaccines I need. 72° and breezy is the guess today.

Stopping in to say good morning, kids, and grandchildren has kept me busy, won't get in to that, but all is well here on the hill, little chilly this morning. Going to get me a trim today.

10456807_829606070384946_8806758483289629588_n (1).jpg

I have an inch of snowwwwwww
We got more than that. I think this puts us over last years total.
Good morning everyone. I over slept. I have 20 minutes to get done and out the door :BangHead:
And still time to goof off on FABO
Yesterday's NFL schedule was unkind to the home teams in here....

KC, Philly, Detroit, Seattle all flame out.

Anyone catch that Vikings/Raiders ?
Steelers got their loss out of the way early this week

Good Morning. Not really. Woke up with something scratchy in my eye. Spilled oatmeal all over counter trying to get the container out of the shelf. Dog wouldn't come in, cause she had to inspect every inch of the freshly snow covered yard. At least I am off work today. So, Happy Monday!

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6256.jpeg

Morning, cold here but no snow. Got the horses fed, oatmeal for breakfast and coffee. Need to go food shopping, should be fun.

Had Snow on the ground here this morning. Just a light covering, not measurable. But my Vietnamese wife Chin, got to see Snow for the first time. Lots of pics and videos to send back to friends in Viet Nam.... :lol:

Garbage gas and clogged filters at the pump. There's a Sunoco near me that always has the cheapest price... but last time I was there the pumps were so slow.... never mind if someone got on the other side. I'll pay the extra nickel
Ice probably plugging the filter in the pump. That's why the car won't run. WATER in the gas

We got more than that. I think this puts us over last years total.

And still time to goof off on FABO

Steelers got their loss out of the way early this week

Good Morning. Not really. Woke up with something scratchy in my eye. Spilled oatmeal all over counter trying to get the container out of the shelf. Dog wouldn't come in, cause she had to inspect every inch of the freshly snow covered yard. At least I am off work today. So, Happy Monday!

View attachment 1716177179

View attachment 1716177180
I always make time for goofing off

-
Back