Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are all over the place. Some are calling for 3”. Others are saying 5-8”. But at least this time they aren’t referring to it as “Snowmageddon”

Real bad at times when driving at night. have to pull off the side of the road and scrub the bugs off the windshield.
Lots of slews here.
Wait till you are on a motorcycle! When I moved to ND it did not take me long to figure out why every bike had a wind screen on it! Yep I traded my manhood for a windscreen the first month or so! Plus got a heavier bike! Between the wind and airborne assault of insects riding up there was very different! But loved the 80mph limits!

This for the car and a parts car. Looks like s really good start point

Screenshot_20240104_065252_Facebook.jpg

Well I need to get going, I am still sorting out the third bay that became a catch all crap bay out in the shop. I can now see the floor! I will wire in one more row of lights today and the associated switches and I will be real close. I got the mill and lathe set yesterday, but it is to dark on that side so more lights we go! I also saw glimmers of the tops of two benches yesterday. If it looks presentable at end of today I will get a pix. Wish I had taken a before pix. It was really bad, just a goat path to the back.

Well I need to get going, I am still sorting out the third bay that became a catch all crap bay out in the shop. I can now see the floor! I will wire in one more row of lights today and the associated switches and I will be real close. I got the mill and lathe set yesterday, but it is to dark on that side so more lights we go! I also saw glimmers of the tops of two benches yesterday. If it looks presentable at end of today I will get a pix. Wish I had taken a before pix. It was really bad, just a goat path to the back.
Hate the goat trail, have an area like that, not too bad tho. Feels good to have walk up access to everything, keep going!

Big skeeters up in Ontario. Lakes every 100 feet though. LMAO
Suprisingly, we havent had it bad for a few years. This area has lots of farmland, creeks and rivers with swamps in between. I guess its been so dry,and skeeters dont really migrate much. The asian beetles, look like ladybugs are bad though. South wall of house gets covered in them, and they fibd their way indoors. Killed a couple last week.

They are all over the place. Some are calling for 3”. Others are saying 5-8”. But at least this time they aren’t referring to it as “Snowmageddon”
They would if it was coming here lol! I did see the word snow mixed in with rain 4 times starting the 14th doubt it will stick

Holy smokes! 872 HP, nice
the crazy thing is how tame both the 610 HP N/A, and the 872 S/C are....they make like 19 inches of vacuum... We turned one of the S/C up in R&D and almost hit 1000, but were out of injector! "Bigger" versions to come! I'd like a Nastier cam N/A that surpasses 700, and then of course a 1000+ S/C, but those will have to wait on our BluePrint Block.

-
Back