Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, there was an inciden on ship and we had to return to miami to bring a crew member in for urgent medical care. Lost one port of call, tour island in classic cars. The only one i was looking forward to.
That sucks bud. Id be demanding a refund big time

Screenshot_20240211_100952_eBay.jpg

That sucks bud. Id be demanding a refund big time
Compensation, not a refund. Someones life may have changed dramatically, no call for cruise refund, but our excursion will be refunded. The port of call lost tourist money big time. But theres more ships. This is miami a couple hours ago,about to set sail.

IMG_0347.jpeg

That's been lingering a long time sounds like it's time for something prescribed??
Tried the rounds of prescribed. Went back in Friday and they said it will eventually go away. I have had it since January 2. No covid tested twice it did say Influenza A 3 weeks ago

Tried the rounds of prescribed. Went back in Friday and they said it will eventually go away. I have had it since January 2. No covid tested twice it did say Influenza A 3 weeks ago
Wow that's miserable for sure. Hope you feel better soon.

Compensation, not a refund. Someones life may have changed dramatically, no call for cruise refund, but our excursion will be refunded. The port of call lost tourist money big time. But theres more ships. This is miami a couple hours ago,about to set sail.

View attachment 1716205679

Sorry Frank, glad you enjoy cruising. Wish this one hadn't gotten messed up

For me... I get the creeps just looking at that ship and the mass of humanity in there. Hard no.

I might be able to manage a European river cruise where there are 10 or 20 cabins on the whole boat

When I start to feel like crap, I get on the bike...90 minute ride at about 144bpm until I'm a bag of.sweat and about to puke. Germs just say "F this guy " and leave :lol:
That would sure do it for me. I wouldn't be sick anymore though.

I don't agree with it but I understand why some of these trucks cost so much. WAY OVERLOADED and cruised at 65 mph in tow mode and got 23 MPG the entire trip. Pretty impressive.

AHMB2400.JPG

Sounds like what I have.

I know several people who have it. I have had Tama flu and two different antibiotics and still only a little relief

-
Back