Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
People will drive you nuts with questions
I asked a few when I bought these two. I drove six hours and looked and drove the 55 before I bought it. I hired a company who does classic car inspections to look at the Barracuda. Both experiences turned out well for me.

Until I get there they are sold or you get there and see things that they didn't tell you. I can't believe the vehicles without titles

I have a bike and a SxS to haul on the trailer and I am not going to be leaving the camp in the motorhome. That is what the motorcycle is for

I have 2 of those..............

IMG_0155.JPG

Yours would be good to cut the back off and make a place to haul the bike and SxS Hoppy

Ohm them out saying they are good is a easier selling point. They were the stuff in the day. Have two kits nos. Prob sell one this year at Carlisle.

Good Morning everyone. We made it home safe and sound last night about 1030. All went well and had a great time

Buy you a rust free ram charger and turn it into a camper…
I already have a good Dodge van but one problem that worries me is the speedometer is not working accurately. I plan to drive where there is no cell service and even the GPS is.limited. not where I want to run out of gas

I already have a good Dodge van but one problem that worries me is the speedometer is not working accurately. I plan to drive where there is no cell service and even the GPS is.limited. not where I want to run out of gas
Sorry i didn't read back.. but if you don't want to run out of gas wouldn't a gas gauge work better than a speedo?

Morning gents and one gentette. Travel day for me as I have to go to Oklahoma and shoot tomorrow. Much like Craig I have finally decided to sell my Cuda. Unlike Craig’s beautiful restored classic with hard to find steering wheel. My steering wheel pops off whenever you want and toss it on the dash, complete with indexing blue tape! Toggle switch dash and roll bar. I will get an ad ginned up and put it on here first, then take it to some car shows with a window sale sign. Not really trying that hard to sell but I think it is time. I have had that car for many years and built every nut and bolt. It is not flashy or particularly well done but you can race it or drive it to the show, she is durable and reliable in a very high HP kind of way!

IMG_4400.jpeg

IMG_4351.jpeg

Morning gents and one gentette. Travel day for me as I have to go to Oklahoma and shoot tomorrow. Much like Craig I have finally decided to sell my Cuda. Unlike Craig’s beautiful restored classic with hard to find steering wheel. My steering wheel pops off whenever you want and toss it on the dash, complete with indexing blue tape! Toggle switch dash and roll bar. I will get an ad ginned up and put it on here first, then take it to some car shows with a window sale sign. Not really trying that hard to sell but I think it is time. I have had that car for many years and built every nut and bolt. It is not flashy or particularly well done but you can race it or drive it to the show, she is durable and reliable in a very high HP kind of way!

View attachment 1716210661

View attachment 1716210662

So are you done with mopars/cars? or just have other stuff... i don't remember who has what here :)

Sooooo fix it?

-
Back