Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_5476.jpegIt’s an old fashioned kind of night here

Yes, some of these upper end cafes do a very nice job of decorating for all of the different times of the year. They do a great job here
Hey Mitch my daughter left PA. on a flight to Vietnam this morning so watch out she's a red head with a temper.

Do you know where she is going? Maybe she can meet us down here for dinner
I'm not sure she text me just before she got on the plane and I can't get in touch with her. She is with my daughter in law that is half Vietnamese and her dad that is a little short Vietnamese. My daughter's name is Rebekha so if you see her give her a bad time for me. lol

Hello hello all,
fresh from Des Moines .
Haven't been able to get on here for quite a while, been super busy.
Still working on the new project but getting closer, it does run now and just got new tires and wheels ready to go on.
Bleed brakes, set front end and should be ready for first trial run.
Lon

IMG_20221025_173313810.jpg

IMG_20230521_160956216.jpg

Hello hello all,
fresh from Des Moines .
Still working on the new project but getting closer, it does run now and just got new tires and wheels ready to go on.
Lon

View attachment 1716212280

View attachment 1716212281
That looks great Lon! Hey, cheers to you!

I'm not sure she text me just before she got on the plane and I can't get in touch with her. She is with my daughter in law that is half Vietnamese and her dad that is a little short Vietnamese. My daughter's name is Rebekha so if you see her give her a bad time for me. lol
If she's going to be somewhere down here in the south, south of Saigon. Maybe we can meet. Check with her and let me know later. That would be fun

Hello hello all,
fresh from Des Moines .
Lon

View attachment 1716212280

View attachment 1716212281
Good to hear from you Lon. Sweet ride, is it going to make it to MITP soon?

-
Back