Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Redheads and I never get along.
Married to one! I like it, other than she is clearly bat poop crazy and goes zero to one hundred in the blink of an eye. Same token they get unmad as quickly as they get mad! Never have liked door mats. And those on here that know her, know she is anything but a door mat! Plus she is the only one crazy enough to put up with my daily nonsense! If she ain’t throwing a bird at me she don’t love me no more!

Grabbing shots of the stamps and numbers off of the transmission housing while I'm cleaning up. Didn't realize the 64 didn't have the internal seal on the kickdown shaft. Only the small external one

20240317_164448.jpg

20240317_164453.jpg

20240317_164438.jpg

20240317_164340.jpg

20240317_164600.jpg

Well, did some cleanup in the shop. Spending more time looking for tools than i wanted. I did clean the top of my toolbox,something that needed to be done-desperately.
And i had a rolling table, stuck my tig welding fas to it, as well as pedal and stinger cable. So now if i want to tig it’s a matter of rolling welder over and switch connectors. More likely to use it if it’s ready to go. I may try it with my old buzzbox welder as a scratch start. And then it’s a/c for aluminum.
Remember for alum don’t forget to switch your high frequency setting from start to continuous!

Bought a starter. From everything I found, my best option was to get a used Chrysler/Denso. Not into playing in junkyard right now. 50 bucks - ebay. Cleanest of the ones I looked at. Supposedly from an '03 1500. Should have in a few days.

1710718340161.png

OK, so don't leave us in suspense.

What's up with with Car (or cars)?
Well, I got a new truck finally; which was its own adventure. Its a 1993 D-250 Cummins. One owner and is IMMPECCABLE. The old man who owned it definitely hopped it up some but I don't know the extent of the modifications yet.

The duster is in limbo right now, Not much free flowing cash since I bought the truck and I'm pretty sure the engine is going away. Huffs wet oil out of the breather and is smoking pretty consistently out the exhaust.

So I'll soon be looking for a 360 magnum and building me a stroker motor.
I also found a 8 3/4 for it and am looking for a 4.56 pumpkin.

Well, I got a new truck finally; which was its own adventure. Its a 1993 D-250 Cummins. One owner and is IMMPECCABLE. The old man who owned it definitely hopped it up some but I don't know the extent of the modifications yet.

The duster is in limbo right now, Not much free flowing cash since I bought the truck and I'm pretty sure the engine is going away. Huffs wet oil out of the breather and is smoking pretty consistently out the exhaust.

So I'll soon be looking for a 360 magnum and building me a stroker motor.
I also found a 8 3/4 for it and am looking for a 4.56 pumpkin.

Keep it churning. It never ends

Truck sounds fantastic.. drop some pictures if you will.

-
Back