Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I was at this guy's place a week or so ago on the balcony over looking the street. The Building you see is a kindergarten school. Apparently some guy was picking up his child there and the police happened to be around and checked him for either drinking, or correct registration for his bike, or possibly speeding. I don't know. But the guy was very irate and they took his bike with them. I've seen this happen before here in Vietnam but usually it's because they have been drinking and they get caught. :lol:
1000003647.jpg

1000003648.jpg

1000003650.jpg

1000003649.jpg

Mitch. Do they still enforce public intoxicated laws there.
No, not really. In fact there is a street in Saigon called Buoi Vien. Where everybody goes to party? It's a full on party. The whole street long. Probably a half a mile or so long. Bars neon lights dancing girls massage parlors food stalls, restaurants you name it. It. Usually everybody. They are all drunk. But, and I say, but they are now starting to enforce some of the drunk driving laws. They have a zero tolerance for alcohol when driving. That means not like America where you could have 0.08 or whatever it is. You have anything in your system here. They're taking you away

Finally got done with 9 HOURS of schoolwork and while I was sitting here I looked over on my desk and found the Jets I was looking for. Hopefully it will like the 67s instead of the 72s in partial throttle cruise

So, Chris, loose wires cause heat. Heat causes resistance, which causes heat......Cascading effect till failure, and smoke. Your issue might be off property....

Fred

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Was a nice long weekend. Got demon put back together, just need more coolant. Swapped gears out yesterday aft also. What does it mean when you can swap out the center chunk in under 2 hours from start to finish?

OK I am bored. So yesterday get a call from a very old friend I had since grammar school, first gen Indian American that lived behind me. Man we were thick as thieves. Grew up like kids should. Man we were on the phone awhile. One story that came up I was laughing so hard I was crying. OK grew up on Long Island Near Queens., and one of the things we did was play a lot of pinball at what was like a candy store soda shop nearby. Well, it was Xmas time, around 12YO and we were broke and out of quarters. Great idea here we go Lets grab Robbie Goldberg and sing Christmas carols. imagine this In the area I grew up in was half jewish and a mix of the rest. So here we go A Indian, A Jew, And a Mick doing carols we barely knew the words to including the dreidel song. Did we made some money and never even finished one song we were so out of tune. Prob just to get rid of us. Pretty funny looking back. Sandeep and I prob have not talked to each other since 1980.

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Was a nice long weekend. Got demon put back together, just need more coolant. Swapped gears out yesterday aft also. What does it mean when you can swap out the center chunk in under 2 hours from start to finish?
Well you dont need a quick change rear!

Good morning.. hope you guys have a good day... i had a dream about my shoulder being in screaming pain.. woke up to shoulder pain.. gonna be a great day :)

Here's some coffee...
1711966656995.jpeg

OK I am bored. So yesterday get a call from a very old friend I had since grammar school, first gen Indian American that lived behind me. Man we were thick as thieves. Grew up like kids should. Man we were on the phone awhile. One story that came up I was laughing so hard I was crying. OK grew up on Long Island Near Queens., and one of the things we did was play a lot of pinball at what was like a candy store soda shop nearby. Well, it was Xmas time, around 12YO and we were broke and out of quarters. Great idea here we go Lets grab Robbie Goldberg and sing Christmas carols. imagine this In the area I grew up in was half jewish and a mix of the rest. So here we go A Indian, A Jew, And a Mick doing carols we barely knew the words to including the dreidel song. Did we made some money and never even finished one song we were so out of tune. Prob just to get rid of us. Pretty funny looking back. Sandeep and I prob have not talked to each other since 1980.
Did you communicate VIA smoke signals, or Drums ?

Was just watching the old engine masters where they tested hp loss due to fans... things take a lot more to spin than i thought..

-
Back