Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It gets to be a little bit of a PIA. They will approach you in the restaurants or the cafes or even on the street. I'll bet I get approached 10 or 12 times every day. But sometimes they see me as a foreigner and think I don't know anything so they don't even ask. Lol Kkkkkkk

Good Evening All! Heard Iowa as local sports radio cut over to Westwood 1. Think Iowa would have beat them anyway but what a choke by LSU shooting 29 percent in 2nd half. Didn't see the game so maybe Iowa defenders had a lot to do with that. Sounded like Catlyn made a few 3 pointers lol!

Calling for 1-2" of rain........................
When I got up at 4:00 a.m. this morning and went out around 5:00 a.m. I could see that the streets were wet here. And the pavement at the park was also wet, so it must have rained here but I didn't see it. It. In fact, I have not seen it rain in the two months that I have been here at all. But the rainy season is coming in May and will last through September..

Definitely getting green here with all the rain. I bet next week will be a big change, temps in the 60's-70's......................

IMG_6098.png

Good morning crew. Back to work for me today

Morning!
Another nice day on the way.
Appointment in the city today, spine clinic.

-
Back