Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Without plant life. There would be no life.
Well silicone based exists in other places but not earth specific. Nope it all starts and ends with plant life.
And man figures he's the prime in our world when in fact he was put here to tend the garden not destroy it.
Just my 2 cents thinking out loud.

Free refills:poke::poke::lol::lol:
I ran out. I promised a classmate and her hubby some samples. Kind of a pain but I promised.

20240405_170703.jpg

Wind is really rocking outside with 50mph gusts, can't hear myself think in the garage.

got home, dropped my pan.. i have sparkles but no chunks.. so that's not too bad.. sparkles look gold but might be the trans fluid messin with the color.. trans is almost ready to drop, gonna wait til my sister can come over, have had 2 cars fall on me, i'm skittish :)

so, i don't follow basketball.. why are people going nuts bout womans bbal this year?

so, i don't follow basketball.. why are people going nuts bout womans bbal this year?
Caitlin Clark and the Iowa Hawkeye girls have broken so many records. Watch the game and catch the fever. I am not a sports fan, have never followed basketball and even women's basketball until this year. Of course they play a hour and a half south of me. Never been to a game but I will be setting on the edge of my easy chair tonight watching every play. They are VERY entertaining to watch. Exciting for sure!

not bad. IMO more Pop with a country spin than what I'd country.

She was in that Shenia Twain and beginning of Gretchen Wilson timeframe

How ya doing Matt?
Never heard of either one! LOL.
Gimme some Bonnie Rait, Lucinda Williams or who was that gal that had a hit a couple years ago - I'll think of her name later.

I'm doing OK. Too much desk time this week. Still need to work on the jeep's brakes. Wanted to get to the range this evening but too late. So looked through mybrowser history to see if the Paul Howe 'standards' video was still there. Yup. Still connects too, but its 'delisted'. Not a big loss but its a shame all of the other videos were disappeared too.

-
Back