Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Mattax Rhetorical question, Why do people rewire their car, mess it up, and then ask for help straightening it out? :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

:rofl:

I dunno!

Someone told 'em was not only a good idea, but would be an upgrade.
Well actually they read it in a magazine
or saw it on the internet
facebook?
Youtube?

:lol:

OK. Here's a related question.
Why do people buy a wire kit, or an ignition, or really anything from a well known company, and then come here to ask how to install it?

:BangHead:
I pledge to never help another follower of MAD
I pledge to never help another MAD follower
I have to be nuts to help another crazy MAD disaster
I pledge to never help another follower of MAD
:rofl: :rofl: Sounds like you're serious about that. :thumbsup:

You are a smart man. If you open questions up to the masses you will get so many answers and there's a good chance most will lead you in the wrong direction.
Yep. I figure do it document it with pictures, then post it when it works. Sure there will always be a few Negative Nancy's. I would have done it this way.

Don't think I have seen a Jungle Jim car with a HEMI in it, just big block Chevy's.
1712938798407.jpeg

Hayden fan clutch showed up... man that thing is tight, i'm sure it will loosen.. what's funny is they put a bag with 4 lock washers in with it.. but no bolts

Today I made the mistake of buying a 1/4 # cheese , bacon, weiner..
Just grabbed gone and a large cup of coffee for a quick lunch. Get home, no frigging bacon.
So I micro waved some. Frigging grab and go junk.

:mob: :mob: :mob: still works.... but you will get complaints
Hayden fan clutch showed up... man that thing is tight, i'm sure it will loosen.. what's funny is they put a bag with 4 lock washers in with it.. but no bolts
I sure hope so.If not,send it back. I put a "stock replacement" clutch on my Dakota and the damn thing never was loose when cold. Leave the house and it sounded like a B52 going up the street for 15 min or so.

Last edited:
Mind made uo for Harvick's Place for Fun. Weather too sketchy. 40-50mph wind warning at the destination, return trip would mean a trip over a 3800' pass with the snow level floating around the 4000' mark. I'll stay sheltered :rolleyes:

:rofl:

I dunno!

Someone told 'em was not only a good idea, but would be an upgrade.
Well actually they read it in a magazine
or saw it on the internet
facebook?
Youtube?

:lol:

OK. Here's a related question.
Why do people buy a wire kit, or an ignition, or really anything from a well known company, and then come here to ask how to install it?
My world!

-
Back