Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Working on the old truck today and really been a pain trying to figure out the overhead canopy. Trying to make it better.
Picture of it but not all the way tied in.

IMG_20240309_151212948 (1).jpg

Hey frank how can you tell if one fuel injector isn't performing fully? 5,9 motor. Have a slight miss on the R/T and cant figure it out.
Unplug injector one at a time. Thats where a noid light comes in,plug light and start it. You can use a light bulb as well. If all cyls flash and you can identify which cylinder doesent change then you have identified which cyl is misfiring.

Did get the cab corner shaped and started tacking it in. Think it looks ok. Better when its not on hoist at eye level.

@halifaxhops
Ray, it could be a plug, dist cap or wire too. And, a subtle misfire could be a coil. Those coils have replaced the ballast resistor every guy carried in his glovebox.

City meeting tonight and the typical towns people showed up. Looks like I'm an asshole from what they said. I just smiled and waved.
Damn! I'm an Asshole so I guess if the shoe fits I'm an *** hole. :thumbsup:

City meeting tonight and the typical towns people showed up. Looks like I'm an asshole from what they said. I just smiled and waved.
Damn! I'm an Asshole so I guess if the shoe fits I'm an *** hole. :thumbsup:
You should bring a thong butt seat to sit on...

And a notepad and pen for them to sign up....

At the cafe the other day. Notice the Mopar t-shirt. I think that came from tool Man. Mike.
IMG_20240417_085010.jpg

Think we over here understand that T shirt more than you all over there.
Great picture Buddy.
But hey Fred. Last week I was at a small restaurant eating breakfast and this woman at the table next to me was wearing this. I'm sure nobody has a clue what this is also in Vietnam . Or at least not many people.
PXL_20240309_004819963.jpg

Not something you see around here anymore but surprised to see it there.
Man, some of the things on t-shirts that I have seen here, or on the back of jackets on people on motorbikes. It's obvious they don't understand what it is, or even English. But I get a pretty good laugh once in awhile.

-
Back