Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dog is felling like it is home now. Like how she acts. Really nice mellow dog and she found her spot she likes also on a wood floor not carpet? Prob because the foster home had wood floors. Daughter came by and they get along great also. Have to find a toy she likes so far, no balls, squeak toys plush or plastic, or rope. Have to get a cow bone tomorrow and see if that works.

Dog is felling like it is home now. Like how she acts. Really nice mellow dog and she found her spot she likes also on a wood floor not carpet? Prob because the foster home had wood floors. Daughter came by and they get along great also. Have to find a toy she likes so far, no balls, squeak toys plush or plastic. Rope. Have to get a cow bone tomorrow and see if that works.

Mine does only the super hard Benebones. Great design. She can hold them in her paws. Either the wishbone or stick. One bone lasts about 2 or months

Interesting for sure. See if they have one locally tomorrow, prob Tractor Supply?

Inspection cover came out OK...

Linkage all connected.

20240512_190438.jpg

20240512_190456.jpg

20240512_190352.jpg

Hit or miss... usually at a store you have to hit a PetsMart or something. I get them off Amazon. There are similar brands, but she ignores them, so I only get those
From the old man Fatoldguy, Mike. stuff some PeanutButter in the dog bone or chew toy and see how that works.

From the old man Fatoldguy, Mike. stuff some PeanutButter in the dog bone or chew toy and see how that works.
I did a Kong full of frozen peanut butter once. She didn't care for it at all. Very few things that she likes. I get embarrassed at stores when she comes in and the cashier tries to give her a treat that she spits out

I did a Kong full of frozen peanut butter once. She didn't care for it at all. Very few things that she likes. I get embarrassed at stores when she comes in and the cashier tries to give her a treat that she spits out
This one is hit or miss with treats. Likes some and just ignores others.

Ha! I like your dog, has a taste for good food.

So far so good.

Didn't get into the shift cable just yet. Need to get the ATF first.
That stuff got expensive needed some +4 for the Dakota, was not ready for the price. Glad I still have a few gallons of 303 hyd for the other trans when it goes in.

1715557392790.png

And of course they made it illegal now.

Have to love the farm stores! I got hooked up by a guy that races Mopar and told me about the 303 is just cleaner and makes the clutch packs a bit better. Only issue is it is clear so I add a quart of red atf so you can see it on the dipstick. Think 5 gallons was 35 or so.

No idea why it got pulled a few years ago. Down the road like paint stripper. There is a replacement for it just never compared the specs for it yet against ATF.

Good Evening All! Son came over, took wife out to brunch then putt putt golf then back here. Nice visit, didn't get much else done but that's okay. Neighbor kid is doing the gutter$$ so I'm happy not to be doing that!

No critter in the trap today so gave it back to neighbor, hoping hole isn't a result of nearby inlet to well pump recirc input to french drain, will fill it up and block off inside and see what happens, pump recharges at 0130 am, don't really want to mess with timer to test if it's backing up so will wait/watch

-
Back