Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All this will be in the truck on the cross country trip. But I still have to make sure it will all fit...

Aliens??? I'm prepared.

IMG_20230918_191524672 (1).jpg

Glad you got your wife to the doctor Mike.
My wife died from breast cancer because she wouldn't go to the doctor. :BangHead:
That's sad. Her last round was a small node removed and some radiation. The surgeon wanted to remove both breasts because of it. The radiologist didn't recommend it for something smaller than a pencil eraser.

H
Riddle me this batman............................

a fraudulent charge from a debit card of my wife that has been sitting in the safe for over a year, not even removed from the paper it arrived on. It is a card from one of my MIL's accounts. How is this even possible?
Here the card gets locked if its not used within 30 day after issuing. I cant see how a dormant card can get used.

Well, was productive but not as much done as i would like.weatherstrip done around door. Glass reset in urethane. Its curing overnight.
Got the gasket wrapped around rear window glass, that was a fight. Have to rope it in. I think i have the rope somewhere.
IMG_0655.jpeg
IMG_0656.jpeg

I am still debating putting some of the old race parts stickers on the back side glass of the Dart................................
You could put them on a display board and attach it to the car somehow when you're at a show. Old stickers would be great to see on your car on the glass, fenders or whatever.

-
Back