Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today I start digging post holes for a covered pavilion on the range where we can get some shelter from rain and sun. With my shoulder I target two holes dug per day.

IMG_1568.jpeg

IMG_1567.jpeg

It is now the big man is back in the lineup. My opinion he changes everything. Why he didn’t dress first game we will never know. That was one of the best games of the playoffs last night. Making me want to become a closet Rangers fan.
Is that number 73? That dude was huge!

Ran into this youtube channel recently... all this guy seems to do is find old mopar engines, rebuild them and put up for sale.. i like that he doesn't just do stock though.. does like 413s with a .509 cam and such which sound great. Curious what he charges for an engine though

Good vid about the differences in the new napa gold and real Wix filters.. i didn't know wix is made in the US.. all i have used for a long time.. the new napa aren't wix anymore and made in china

Chris, what about a NV5600 out of a 3/4 ton .73 and .50
Possibly if I can find a bell to connect to the 360 and if the output shaft lets it bolt to the transfer case

That was really the only difference. Right? Surfboard fits in the trunk that way
I know a waterbed frame fits. My 76 dart sport gas the fold down seat. I didnt think dusters had fold down seats

Good vid about the differences in the new napa gold and real Wix filters.. i didn't know wix is made in the US.. all i have used for a long time.. the new napa aren't wix anymore and made in china

The Napa gold are still wix as of a few weeks ago.

-
Back