Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A lot of crap in the air . washed the car yesterday , today a thick coat of yellow pollen.
Yeah.. i'm dying the only thing that helps is Prednisone which i LOVE... but i try to only take it when i'm really bad as it's a pain in the *** to get :(

It's kinda funny.. i can get any illegal drug i want but a low dose steroid.. NOPE :)

My friend on vacation sent me this.... like, no kidding

IMG-20240525-WA0001.jpg

You need one of them post hole doohickies for your tractor, 2 min a hole. Love the one I have.
Sadly you live where there is actually dirt! I am on what is called shelf rock within about two inches of top soil. No basements here. Literally have to dynamite to excavate a basement. That is why the tornados are so destructive. When I was a young lad folks did not pour footings, they just pinned to the rock. Same reason we can’t row crop.

That's pretty good, there's a Corvette only car show in Anacortes every year, think I've seen them all there lol!
Full disclosure I have not liked Vettes since about 65-68, those made me pant. Since then? Hard pass. But……. The 2024 version I have to admit is so Maclaren like, that frankly I really like it. I went so far as to explore costing. I think they are totally BA again. I know that is blasphemy on here but man they look good this year!

Full disclosure I have not liked Vettes since about 65-68, those made me pant. Since then? Hard pass. But……. The 2024 version I have to admit is so Maclaren like, that frankly I really like it. I went so far as to explore costing. I think they are totally BA again. I know that is blasphemy on here but man they look good this year!
I found and bought my 1960 fuley Corvette when I was 19. It was a mess of course. But I was young and learning, and I restored it. Had that car for 40 years before someone stole it. I always had an affection for the 63 to 67 coups. I would have traded that car for a '67 big block, 4-speed coupe Corvette in a heartbeat.
0707171451a.jpg
0707171453.jpg

I found and bought my 1960 fuley Corvette when I was 19. It was a mess of course. But I was young and learning, and I restored it. Had that car for 40 years before someone stole it. I always had an affection for the 63 to 67 coups. I would have traded that car for a '67 big block, 4-speed coupe Corvette in a heartbeat.
View attachment 1716254252View attachment 1716254253
Beautiful car Mitch!

Sorry John !
1704718865004.png

Pulled some small citrus trees out this am. Making room for more parking for Sister in law to have a flatish space to stage her ADU construction

17166587400258912654762790528262.jpg

17166587953055039617426961668887.jpg

Landfill to get rid of old paint
Dutch Bros Coffee :(
Oval Track Go Karts, only about 10 there, wasn't worth staying
At least that early morning precipitation didn't last long, sunny and minimal winds :D

-
Back