Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
More holes to dig and going to try and get some posts set and ready for concrete today. Be nice to see some vertical progress. Then lunch at my Dads he is doing a brisket. Then some pasture trap with a buddy. Gonna be a busy day but no range bunny stuff today. I have to try out a new to me Browning O/U that chased me home this week.

IMG_1575.jpeg

More holes to dig and going to try and get some posts set and ready for concrete today. Be nice to see some vertical progress. Then lunch at my Dads he is doing a brisket. Then some pasture trap with a buddy. Gonna be a busy day but no range bunny stuff today. I have to try out a new to me Browning O/U that chased me home this week.

View attachment 1716254531
I see all the holes you have been punching.
My one man gas Augar is good for that.

GM from the farm. The wife and I drove west to see her mom and brother's family.

@halifaxhops Hoppy have a question for you . Went to the drag stip last Sat. with Sons 440 duster. ,he has MSD 6 AL ignition . We tried to find NGK spark plugs but nobody had any in supply so we went with e-3 . No matter what he did he had a high speed miss . Any suggestions ? Anyway to check the plugs?

Getting ready for MITP...............................

We are leaving Tuesday morning, enjoying the drive and taking our time. We will be at the hotel in Lake Elmo on Thursday..........................My daughter and grandkids will be there as well. :thumbsup:

1133 miles, 17 hours.

We are leaving Tuesday morning, enjoying the drive and taking our time. We will be at the hotel in Lake Elmo on Thursday..........................My daughter and grandkids will be there as well. :thumbsup:

1133 miles, 17 hours.
That's almost an average of 66 miles an hour.... don't get caught

Morning FABO friends, 1st cup of coffee and thinking of loved ones who served to preserved Democracy, so that we have freedom to enjoy today. Some gave their last measure, heroes they're called, all answered the call to do their duty. I thank all who served.

1133 miles, 17 hours.
I'll be leaving Thursday and stopping for the night in Fargo.

-
Back