Stop in for a drink.

-
Cheers guys!

20201113_203822.jpg

Need to plan a back shed and lounge meet and greet during Good guys next year over the 4 the of July weekend here in DesMoines.

I am totally in. You boys just tell me where and when! I am sipping some Macallans as we speak! Fred missing ya buddy! Hope you are well. TMM not sure when I will get there next but I will. Biz takes me to Omaha somewhat regular. Waterloo is only a few hours away!

This week has been such a mess, I missed Big Fitz Day, not to mention Veterans Day, Lucky I am one of the latter, but putting her on an airplane made my life better. No more wives, just fun from now on.

This sounds like fun. Might have to try it. I might have all it takes to make it except for the root beer extract. I did the math and the recipe will get you 44 proof. I might need to adjust that up a bit! :lol:

root beer moonshine.jpg

CROCK-POT ROOT BEER MOONSHINE +
Ingredients
10 Cups Water
2 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
4 Tablespoons Root Beer Extract
1 Liter Everclear Grain Alcohol Or Vodka
Add water, granulated sugar, brown sugar and pure vanilla extract to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Turn off or unplug the slow cooker and stir in the root beer extract.
Allow the liquid to cool completely and then mix in the everclear or vodka.
Ladle mixture into clean canning jars with lids and rings in a cool dark place.
Drink responsibly!

This sounds like fun. Might have to try it. I might have all it takes to make it except for the root beer extract. I did the math and the recipe will get you 44 proof. I might need to adjust that up a bit! :lol:

View attachment 1715631678

CROCK-POT ROOT BEER MOONSHINE +
Ingredients
10 Cups Water
2 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
4 Tablespoons Root Beer Extract
1 Liter Everclear Grain Alcohol Or Vodka
Add water, granulated sugar, brown sugar and pure vanilla extract to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Turn off or unplug the slow cooker and stir in the root beer extract.
Allow the liquid to cool completely and then mix in the everclear or vodka.
Ladle mixture into clean canning jars with lids and rings in a cool dark place.
Drink responsibly!
Kind of like what we call apple pie but with root beer? Thanks for the recipe. Sounds like a righteous cold winter day toddy.

Just sayin'
I used sanitizer a half dozen times today. I got some catchin' up to do!

125018019_10224347806381070_1487467103824288442_n.jpg

Well TMM once again I am out in shop with my fearless hound, not sure who to blame? The list is long, you, Fred, Bd, Craig, you are all a bad influence! Ha! I am doing electrical drawing for new shop. Pix is of my creative electrical engineer! And I just threw that other one in for BD! What could possibly go wrong! Trashed yet again!

99459970-CB5C-4631-804F-87A7B28F1EE4.jpeg

F4EEBC43-E923-418F-AF97-1E4C4B924A49.jpeg

-
Back