Stop in for a drink.

-
I here your moving out of North Dakota soon so now I'm gonna have to go further south to invade your liqueur cabinet? lol
Well I am certainly working towards that but it is a couple years off yet. I am just now 60. Likely a couple more years of toil then F** it I am out! Fred, you are always welcome at our home no matter where we may roam!

Well I am certainly working towards that but it is a couple years off yet. I am just now 60. Likely a couple more years of toil then F** it I am out! Fred, you are always welcome at our home no matter where we may roam!
Been wanting to stop by and see how your car is going and spoil Hemi real soon.
My Scamp is on hold till I get enough ambition to finish it.

Been wanting to stop by and see how your car is going and spoil Hemi real soon.
My Scamp is on hold till I get enough ambition to finish it.
Ambition, what's that? Thinking about cashing in on my 2 and buying a nice 64 Dodge to drive. I don't want to work on them any more. Getting old enough it's not as fun as it once was.

Ambition, what's that? Thinking about cashing in on my 2 and buying a nice 64 Dodge to drive. I don't want to work on them any more. Getting old enough it's not as fun as it once was.
I here ya buddy but for me if I don't work on a project I'll drink myself silly.

I think in all honesty my days of ambitious projects are coming to an end. I want to drive em. This modern Hemi in the Demon has just about wiped me out. I am on the ragged edge of my mechanical ability. I just want to do minor stuff moving forward.

I think in all honesty my days of ambitious projects are coming to an end. I want to drive em. This modern Hemi in the Demon has just about wiped me out. I am on the ragged edge of my mechanical ability. I just want to do minor stuff moving forward.
That is a lot of work your doing John and looking great. I wouldn't know how to start doing something like that and as you know most guys that have a car like that send them to shops to have them done. Your doing great keep it up your almost done.

We have Speedy here so will check it out more.
You got some pictures of that 64?
Haven't found the right one yet. Anyone of these would work.

64 Dodge.jpg

64 dodge 440.jpg

08cf77993439b43ce05d3f33137dcc49.jpg

16.jpg

I was a big fan of 65's but started looking closer to the 64's. I have a 65 I could pull the trigger on tomorrow but i am not a fan of the color.

I was a big fan of 65's but started looking closer to the 64's. I have a 65 I could pull the trigger on tomorrow but i am not a fan of the color.
Get the right color for sure. I like the black one you posted the most but the red one is nice.

Get the right color for sure. I like the black one you posted the most but the red one is nice.
The 65 was light turquoise. Grey wheels or body colored wheels with dog dish are the only thing that is even close to looking good.

628902-0c4c9d0d06a5254f46ac96773c2d4a3a.jpg

Sippin a little of this...:thumbsup: Picked up earlier today. (yesterday to you dayshift people.) LOL
3caa4b89-cec2-4965-9e68-fd9874230161-jpeg.jpg

This week I picked up some local hooch. (from 75 miles away) It is a barrel pick from a local wine and spirits department at Hy Vee a midwest grocery chain. Sweet nose, smooth over the tongue with that rye spice and the tingle on the lips at the end. It has a mild sweet aftertaste as well. Better and smoother than the previous bottles I have bought. I hope to get another bottle b/4 they are gone.

20201120_144718.jpg

20201120_144732.jpg

-
Back