Stop in for a drink.

-
Dang! That will happening here tomorrow. We're suppose to get 5 or 6 inches and this place goes crazy.

How did the sale go? Hopefully you had a fruitful day!

That's what we're all here for. I had one big sale today. Had to drive through snow to get there and back and then hopped in my tool truck the rest of the day. I needed a toddy when I got home. I saw too much of this:

can relate to that......went to a funeral this morning, and about 6 inches fell before I left.......then turned into rain when I hit the coast (on top of the 2 feet weve had for a month now) Turned a 2 hour drive into 3 loooong hours

can relate to that......went to a funeral this morning, and about 6 inches fell before I left.......then turned into rain when I hit the coast (on top of the 2 feet weve had for a month now) Turned a 2 hour drive into 3 loooong hours

Doesn't sound like fun. Wish we had a "like " button here like Facebook. lol

well boys thanks for the drink and the conversation but I gotta go to work in the morning.....lets do this again, give me a call, and next time drinks on me....don't drink and drive

regards, Jim

well boys thanks for the drink and the conversation but I gotta go to work in the morning.....lets do this again, give me a call, and next time drinks on me....don't drink and drive

regards, Jim

A pleasure Jim. Maybe talk tomorrow night. tmm

Thanks Jim! Have a good night and a great day tomorrow!

No work here tomorrow with the snow. They close everything for 5" of snow.

Oh no! This thread isn't going to die on page 4. CHEERS! Have a toddy with me. I'm into the Fireball again. tmm

.... I just caught a 3 ingredient beer dip for chips on Facebook. Can't seem to produce a link.

here you go:

Last edited by a moderator:
my dad got me started on putting cherry juice in diet coke. He puts the cherry juice in a ketchup dispenser thingy and we open a coke and drink a little and fill up the empty part with cherry juice.

Homemade cherry coke I guess ....the store bought cherry coke tastes like cough syrup IMO so this is much better. :D

Attachments

• 20150226_201848.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 350
my dad got me started on putting cherry juice in diet coke. He puts the cherry juice in a ketchup dispenser thingy and we open a coke and drink a little and fill up the empty part with cherry juice.

Homemade cherry coke I guess ....the store bought cherry coke tastes like cough syrup IMO so this is much better. :D

Yum!!!!!!!!!!

Wow no wonder we have a coffee clutch Mike. IPA beers for me.

Just wait until the pubs close! Should get interesting here. Take a drink for every lol! LOL!

Got off work a little late today thanks to the great electricians. Time to head home for a dinner with my parents and then going out to cause trouble!

My favorite is Evan Williams Bourbon on ice. Next is Jim Beam or Jack.
Got a bottle of Jim Beam Kentucky Fire as a gift. Little too much for my taste. I do cut it with some of the EW to tone it down. Got a glass of EW in my hand right now ! CHEERS !!

It's 5 some where !!!

I went to Jamaica in November.Brought back 6 bottles of Appleton Gold.I will open the last bottle tonight.Cheers..............................................Jeff

-
Back