Stop in for a drink.

-
ahhhh....hey everyone.....its 7:30 poured a nice double rum/coke and going down in the basement to hang the rest of the gyproc in the new mancave under construction.

love Fridays (hummmm, could this be a sign?...)

Still at work but will be home soon with my feet up and in full decompression mode! That means the dog at my side and a glass of Cabernet in my hand. :cheers:

Hello again everyone! Yesterday I wanted a couple drinks cause the day was frustrating.

Today was a great day at work so I'm celebrating with my friend Jack. Downstairs this time! Same bottle, same glass...but I did wash it, lol.

Attachments

• JD2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 274
you guys are living it up .....making me think I need to re-vamp my social life...or lack of.

The highlight of my Friday is going to wal mart and about having a fit because they don't have the item I am looking for. Then I go another store and they are out of the same thing ...I have no idea why stores do that other than to be annoying

Attachments

• CIMG4382.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 278
you guys are living it up .....making me think I need to re-vamp my social life...or lack of.

The highlight of my Friday is going to wal mart and about having a fit because they don't have the item I am looking for. Then I go another store and they are out of the same thing ...I have no idea why stores do that other than to be annoying

LOL!!! It is ironic how all the stores are out of the one item you are looking for. You just need to have a couple of Root Beers and chill tonight. Then go looking again tomorrow!!

LOL!!! It is ironic how all the stores are out of the one item you are looking for. You just need to have a couple of Root Beers and chill tonight. Then go looking again tomorrow!!

good call. :D

its snowing anyways ....thinking about watching a movie which is really unusual for because I am wayyy too hyper to ever watch TV...I don't even have TV or cable connection....just a DVD player that I don't use that much.

Thinking maybe American Graffitti again ....or maybe a Vanishing point fix again to hear the four speed challenger. Or maybe the Lego movie again LOL

I feel like bouncing off the walls ....I have been shut down all week because the snow, and the coronet is out buried behind a snow drift :protest:

Don't hate me,, today was sunny and 69 degrees....................................

Pizza and beer!!! Great combo on a Friday night. No cooking and no dishes. I think I need to make dessert. Maybe a Capt. and Coke.

good call. :D

its snowing anyways ....thinking about watching a movie which is really unusual for because I am wayyy too hyper to ever watch TV...I don't even have TV or cable connection....just a DVD player that I don't use that much.

Thinking maybe American Graffitti again ....or maybe a Vanishing point fix again to hear the four speed challenger. Or maybe the Lego movie again LOL

I feel like bouncing off the walls ....I have been shut down all week because the snow, and the coronet is out buried behind a snow drift :protest:

I know the feeling about being shut in due to snow. I'm in Southeast Virginia where an inch of snow shuts down the place. Today was the first day we could get out after being in 2 days. And I'm like you...I have to keep moving. not really one to watch TV and it's hard to sit through a movie. I could watch American Graffiti or Vanishing Point again!!!!

Good luck staying busy!!!!

It's ten here and I am already in bed. There is a mopar swap meet up in Columbus I might try to make it to tomorrow but I haven't decided yet. Be safe fellas!

Genesee cream ale and I are having a good time!

I spent my Jr High years outside of Pittsburgh. Haven't heard 'Genesee Cream Ale' in a long time. Brings back a memory or two of sneaking a few out of the fridge when nobody was looking. I'm headed home to enjoy me a tall cool one. Or two!

I spent my Jr High years outside of Pittsburgh. Haven't heard 'Genesee Cream Ale' in a long time. Brings back a memory or two of sneaking a few out of the fridge when nobody was looking. I'm headed home to enjoy me a tall cool one. Or two!

It's 5:00 somewhere.

Hello again everyone! Yesterday I wanted a couple drinks cause the day was frustrating.

Today was a great day at work so I'm celebrating with my friend Jack. Downstairs this time! Same bottle, same glass...but I did wash it, lol.

Hey that stuff ain't good for ya, here's what I drink. :poke:

View attachment jd.jpg

Ben Drinkin, How about Stoneys,Iron City,Rolling Rock,Duke,and Ol'FroshingSloch,,Just to name a few from the 'Burgh.Also 7oz baby bottles.

Mixed me up a margarita. Yeeeeha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben Drinkin, How about Stoneys,Iron City,Rolling Rock,Duke,and Ol'FroshingSloch,,Just to name a few from the 'Burgh.Also 7oz baby bottles.

There's a few blasts from my past! Thanks for that. Never heard of Ol'FroshingSloch tho. May have to go visit my sister in Peters Twp this summer and get reacquainted with a few of those old friends!

-
Back