Stop in for a drink.

-
Did you see that old bottle of Pappy that was posted on WSC site. Can't save it on my phone.

img_2_1632017509411.jpg

With regard to PBR, I still love it! Great choice Dave! We call it hockey beer because it is so refreshing when we come off the ice after a game. It travels well in the hockey bag and you can drink it room temp or cold either or. Admittedly the first couple games of the season are a bit tuff since most guys don’t take the beer out of the bag from previous season! Hah! Hockey players are not FIFO savvy! Just a great American beer!

Well gang... Saturday is in the books.

Completed a lot of yard work and unexpectedly rolled out to meet up at Don's (@65 Dartman ) to accept his offer of a free 7 1/2 rear and also had an opportunity to meet in person @Old man ray . Great people

Relaxing now with some ice cold DB Vienna Lager while looking out over the tamed landscape.

Overall an outstanding day....

As Andy Dufresne would say "I think a man working outdoors feels more like a man if he can have a bottle of suds. That’s only my opinion."

Was great meeting you and Don today.
My experience after having met on line members in person has been that by and large , they are the same as they appear on line.
I've only meet one Bad apple in person from here and I bet I've met at least 20 by my account.
That's just my opinion though and I'm sure it's mutual.
Still one out of around twenty isn't bad.
I'm up for the day now. Going to finish the driveway brick as soon as the sun is up.
Then grab a shower and have some homemade ice coffee. Special blend:D

Samuel Adams Utopias
56 proof
Illegal in 15 states due to antiquated Prohibition era laws.
24 oz bottles only $240 :eek:
Barrel aged finished with cherries.

They're on the way! I am excited and hope I'm not disappointed.

dark-rye-callisto-single-barrel-new-pack-white-1130x1500-v1 Corsair.jpg

The bad thing about stopping at that store is finding something you must buy...................................................................................................

View attachment 1715792510
I cracked it open and was not impressed. That was a neck pour after all. Tonight is different. It had a nice dark fruit (plum/prune) nose and palate. After 20 min. in the glass I am getting a slight chocolate nose now. Take your time and enjoy the transformation.

I cracked it open and was not impressed. That was a neck pour after all. Tonight is different. It had a nice dark fruit (plum/prune) nose and palate. After 20 min. in the glass I am getting a slight chocolate nose now. Take your time and enjoy the transformation.

Nice feedback.

-
Back