Stop in for a drink.

-
What is everybody sipping on? (yet or so far) We got home from Sioux City and I poured a Sagamore Rye. (I need to get better at taking pics)

20211229_182010.jpg

Yep just wore out from pushing snow for two days, got caught out in cold for several hours my hands are still not quite right. Hopefully be better tomorrow. Eating vitamins and drinking hot green tea.
Not getting younger buddy ya need to slow down North Dakota cold is nasty as you know.
Hope you get better soon John stay safe.

Yep just wore out from pushing snow for two days, got caught out in cold for several hours my hands are still not quite right. Hopefully be better tomorrow. Eating vitamins and drinking hot green tea.
Take care of yourself John, it’s not good to let your hands get that cold. Need to get you a rice bag, put it microwave, then let it deep heat you hands.

Fred super congrats, I am a year behind ya. Unless of course they piss me off or I die of frostbite clearing the rail road tracks.
Hard to move snow with being cold and not looking like it will be getting warmer anytime soon.

What in the world are we going to drink tonight?
I used to have sparkling wine to celebrate the new year. 2 buds and a couple shots of whiskey will do tonight. I have come to realize that wine is my alcoholic nemesis. Stick to the beer and whiskey these days. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I used to have sparkling wine to celebrate the new year. 2 buds and a couple shots of whiskey will do tonight. I have come to realize that wine is my alcoholic nemesis. Stick to the beer and whiskey these days. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sounds good happy New Year.
drinks.gif

Happy new years to all the members here.

memike enjoyed my evening of 70es rock..even some Beatles tune..

received_611047133342648.jpeg

I think I'll have a few tonight. I only had a sip last night.

-
Back