Stop in for a drink.

-
LMAO! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

whiskey collection.jpg

And poof, just like that my self illusions are shattered as I do a comparative analysis in my head. Dang it. By same token, back when the mirror was kind to me I could not afford good whiskey, so everything is a trade off! I like where I am today. Good whiskey, good women, and a good dog. Cheers boys! PS I am totally saving the frog pix and putting it in my bar!

A cold day here on the hill for this Arkansas southern boy
It's 1:11 pm here and lounrdy and sports room is done, so after a good fried bologna cheese sandwich and a hand full of black sweet cherries i thought I would kick my shoes off and watch an old western and enjoy a Crown over ice, set back and relax and look ar the sunshine outside thew a pair of double class doors facing west/southwest.

Cheers on this Thursday Thursday @toolmanmike and all the followers

20220120_130341.jpg

A cold day here on the hill for this Arkansas southern boy
It's 1:11 pm here and lounrdy and sports room is done, so after a good fried bologna cheese sandwich and a hand full of black sweet cherries i thought I would kick my shoes off and watch an old western and enjoy a Crown over ice, set back and relax and look ar the sunshine outside thew a pair of double class doors facing west/southwest.

Cheers on this Thursday Thursday @toolmanmike and all the followers

View attachment 1715856031
Sounds like a perfect afternoon Mike. I got most of my chores done. Tonight is our whiskey tasting group. Always a fun time. Taiwan single malts are on tonight's list and there's always a half dozen other bottles brought along to share.

Japanese.jpg

taiwan.jpg

Sounds like a perfect afternoon Mike. I got most of my chores done. Tonight is our whiskey tasting group. Always a fun time. Taiwan single malts are on tonight's list and there's always a half dozen other bottles brought along to share.

View attachment 1715856060

View attachment 1715856062

I couldn't emagin the time you will have, your wisdom and taist on beverages blows my mind, any cheese or crackers there, or a small meal ?
I can remember setting in a chair waiting on my turn up to play (pool) and I watched a few fellows talking more about beer and making it, then I heard 50 gallon being made, it's a fallowing thats for sure.

Ejoy the day and your evening :thumbsup:

I couldn't emagin the time you will have, your wisdom and taist on beverages blows my mind, any cheese or crackers there, or a small meal ?
I can remember setting in a chair waiting on my turn up to play (pool) and I watched a few fellows talking more about beer and making it, then I heard 50 gallon being made, it's a fallowing thats for sure.

Ejoy the day and your evening :thumbsup:
We start at 8 pm and go for a couple hours so we get a chance to eat something at home. Someone usually brings some oyster crackers in case you want to cleanse your palate. I am picking up a couple bottles I am buying from members tonight to add to my collection. Sometimes we have a raffle and sell a bottle off. A $75 bottle for a $5 chance can be fun. And may be a 1 in 20 chance.

Ok, sounds like a perfect time away from the daily routine, you found a good circle of friends sounds like.
Going to brave the cold for a bit, I need some of that sunshine, look at my shadow and direction, same time of year as it is today.

Enjoy brother, hope you get yourself a 100 dollar bottle for 5 tonight :thumbsup: good luck

FB_IMG_1608041315548.jpg

Damn that was good! Nothin like a good steak and an ImpStout. My son (the butcher) went quality over quantity this year for our Christmas gift. Center cut pork chops and Aged ribeyes. Grilled a couple of the latter tonight. OMG, that was good with a Nahrwal! Melt in the mouth...

Damn that was good! Nothin like a good steak and an ImpStout. My son (the butcher) went quality over quantity this year for our Christmas gift. Center cut pork chops and Aged ribeyes. Grilled a couple of the latter tonight. OMG, that was good with a Nahrwal! Melt in the mouth...
That sounds good.

Hey John, just saw this decanter and thought you would think it's cool.
@Sublime one

View attachment 1715856959
That is quite the decanter! Not sure it would survive our shop tho. It turns out our manual dexterity greatly diminishes over the course of a evening. But by same token I have three decanters in the shop for the high turn stuff (crown/vodka/JD) that have survived thus far? The decanters are kind of people specific, I keep them for some neighbors that swing by the shop pretty regular. Jodi wants to get some actual labels for them as she thinks the duct tape with sharpie scrawled names looks to redneck. Nothing says they are great buddies like having a decanter of their favorite hooch on the shop shelf!

Contact Paper is a little less redneck :rolleyes: Eliminates the little fabric re-enforcements on the edges :rolleyes: I made cardboard stencils for my racing kart numbers, traced them on white contact paper, cut them out, and painted them the color I wanted before installing them on the kart. Sublime on Matte Black kart :D

Stick a fork in her. She's done!

View attachment 1715861286
I should have took a picture like this yesterday at 7pm, drained my last 5th of Crown :BangHead:
Tomorrow I will go to the Arkansas Missouri line and do some shopping :thankyou:
What does a 5th go for in your area ? 27.72 here, but if I get it in Arkansas its 32 I believe :thankyou:

I should have took a picture like this yesterday at 7pm, drained my last 5th of Crown :BangHead:
Tomorrow I will go to the Arkansas Missouri line and do some shopping :thankyou:
What does a 5th go for in your area ? 27.72 here, but if I get it in Arkansas its 32 I believe :thankyou:
Boy Mike, I don't know. Ted and I are going bottle shopping in Wisconsin and Illinois Monday. All the stops are just across the mighty Mississippi. I will have to check prices there just for fun.

-
Back