Stop in for a drink.

-
Happy St. Patty's Day!

1000009983.jpg

1000009982.jpg

TMM is not playing around....

Happy St Paddy's to you
I don't have many Irish bottles. Fewer Scotch. I can't let St Patty's go buy with out a sip or two. I do like Irish and unpeated Scotches better than the peated stuff. Cheers.

Been on this kick lately. The gold label is the best. It is older. The tan label is new make and not as good. Not complex but smooth and creamy. It is a vanilla bomb. I need another bottle.

1000009988.jpg

Doing some tasting tonight. Ted is coming up and we will get on Zoom and taste with a big group. The samples are from craft distilleries and if you want a bottle they are available to order.

20240328_162333.jpg

I have started to pick some spirits out of my collection to share with a classmate and her hubby. Damn, it's hard to narrow down a dozen juices to share. Something that they may not tried and can get in North Carolina. They can get better stuff than we can get here in Iowa. :BangHead: :BangHead: I started with a peach brandy finished bourbon from Starlight. I just poured some Makers Mark 101 which is right in their proof range. I will keep sampling and pouring
2 oz. samples for them. They are fans of Blanton's which is ok with me but nothing I will chase.

Out in the bunk house preparing to get out on a lake for some Bass and Crappie fishing, need to fill the freezer as soon as I can. Cheers everyone

17127078905031006572907706569127.jpg

20240408_140839.jpg

Alberta Premium Cask Strength Rye Review (63.7%) — The Whisky Study One of the Whisky You Tubers tried this one and so did I. It is a Canadian Rye, not to be compared to Black Velvet. LMAO. It's 127.4 and drinks like a 100 proofer. It is smooth and creamy with a lot of caramel notes and a long creamy finish. For a 100% Rye, it isn't over spicy like most are. I like the rye spice and the iced tea and spearmint flavors along with the black pepper notes you find in many US produced Ryes. This is different. Soft and creamy. I like it very much and after a few sips over the last half hour I find it worth the $100 price tag to get it here. My phone is on the charger so I can't post a photo, but here's a review of the same bottle I bought. Alberta Premium Cask Strength Rye Review (63.7%) — The Whisky Study

Alberta+Premium+Cask+Strength-1.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back