Stop in for a drink.

-
View attachment 1715303853
Hemi went to vet this afternoon for post op review. She is looking good. Vet asked wife to assist with exam today after debacle last appt. no drama today she was fine. Didn't try to eat vet. Never bet against a 100 pound pissed off Shepard.

Glad to hear she's doing well! I'll drink to that!

My next pup will be a Belgian Malinois.

C1591E97-93FD-4DB6-8C93-975AA19512F4.jpeg
2CD3CE23-5E17-4DCA-B566-07DB0521A319.jpeg

Couple drinks later

Last edited:
Got my rear end back in. yea!
Maybe I should elaborate on that to make it clear.
Restoring my scamp and just finished cleaning and painting the rear end and putting it back in.
There that sounds better. lol Now time for a drink, whiskey and 7-up to celebrate. Cheers!

Got my rear end back in. yea!
Maybe I should elaborate on that to make it clear.
Restoring my scamp and just finished cleaning and painting the rear end and putting it back in.
There that sounds better. lol Now time for a drink, whiskey and 7-up to celebrate. Cheers!
Cheers to a job well done.

We are so very lucky Karl is not following this thread. He would light you boys up! Hah! Nice job Fred see ya ina couple of weeks.
Not in a couple of weeks I'll be there next Wednesday unless you want to hold off till then.

Unpacked the Accurate Exhaust complete FS system. Still too cold to spend all Saturday on the concrete underneath the car. Bells Two Hearted Ale helps.

72527ED8-3E88-4411-9A84-8E82030497C9.jpeg

Unpacked the Accurate Exhaust complete FS system. Still too cold to spend all Saturday on the concrete underneath the car. Bells Two Hearted Ale helps.

View attachment 1715304316
lay down some moving blankets and git er done! That's what I did for some undercar work a couple weeks ago. Unless you are welding, that might be a bad idea. Or drink and wait is good too. :thumbsup:

lay down some moving blankets and git er done! That's what I did for some undercar work a couple weeks ago. Unless you are welding, that might be a bad idea. Or drink and wait is good too. :thumbsup:
Drink lots climb under the car fix what ever and get the hell out from the under side before you sober up. That's how we do it in North Dakota. LOL

I'm afraid to ask how much that exhaust was but would like to here it when your done.
jumped in on a year end 20% sale. Was I the high $800. range.(before shipping)Mela Kalikimaka to me.
I just might have been drinking when I ordered it...…or dizzy from the fumes from my cherry bomb holes.

A-Body HiPo Exhaust System

Complete Exhaust System for 64-67 hi-po Barracuda and Dart.Exhaust system includes , Y-Pipe (High flow scavenger design), 2-1/2" Aluminized Intermediate, Muffler (High Performance unit), 2.25" Aluminized over axle pipe , rear resonator unit with stainless tip,all hangers, clamps, nuts and bolts. Optional Upgrade to Magnum Muffler

jumped in on a year end 20% sale. Was I the high $800. range.(before shipping)Mela Kalikimaka to me.
I just might have been drinking when I ordered it...…or dizzy from the fumes from my cherry bomb holes.

A-Body HiPo Exhaust System

Complete Exhaust System for 64-67 hi-po Barracuda and Dart.Exhaust system includes , Y-Pipe (High flow scavenger design), 2-1/2" Aluminized Intermediate, Muffler (High Performance unit), 2.25" Aluminized over axle pipe , rear resonator unit with stainless tip,all hangers, clamps, nuts and bolts. Optional Upgrade to Magnum Muffler
Sounds like a good deal someday would like that but for now I just don't put my hearing aids in and roll the window down for fresh air.

Decided to leave the under car work till morning! Touch of Makers while watching the wild game

image.jpg

Cleaned the garage today after sand blasting and grinding and bondo dust and painting. Can't see to far in the garage from all the dust so gonna drink a whiskey on ice and wait till the dust settles.

ronie.jpg
My sister works for the younger guy in the picture. You can see her in the back ground old and skinny but has a good heart. She just got back from Hawaii and her boss is a great guy from what she tells me with a butt load of old cars. Cheers Tim would like to meet you some day.

-
Back