Stop in for a drink.

-
Nope. The photos above were in Nashville. You guys didn't stay in Nashville that night did you? :poke::rofl:
Are you kidding me? I got no honking idea! We may have? It all got a bit blurry after the ladies left us alone with pizza and “Gatorade”. I just remember the John Deer museum next to the hotel. I swear I thought it was a marathon building. That darn Zman must have been pouring. I thought sure we were in Iowa! Hah! Great racing, great memories and a darn good show. Mopar Maxx 2022! Be there or be square.

Guess what guys,
I'm right across the street from American pickers ( antique archaeology) right now , the wife and I are off on a two day river boat cruise from Leclaire to Dubuque and back.
Hope the weather holds should be a fun time on the water.

Guess what guys,
I'm right across the street from American pickers ( antique archaeology) right now , the wife and I are off on a two day river boat cruise from Leclaire to Dubuque and back.
Have fun Lon!

Hope so needed the break work has gotten to be over wellming, the wife needed one also.

Guess what guys,
Have a blast Lon, and remember rule number one. Don’t fall off the boat!

@toolmanmike Like this one?
phpcwmwbl_f9dff4443604d2d12f1d3c2eafa5c96625dac41b.jpg

1964 Dodge 330 for sale in BEDFORD, PA, Price: $44,500

Hi folks!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello after another long but successful work week. My new Companies are going great and I am unwinding with some cold beer while playing with my digital crayons.

I just thought I’d share the one I did tonight.

Name that tune! LOL!

Cheers!

8D342A0B-73EB-4C2B-A341-B6C4C9B43302.jpeg

Lucy In The Sky With
Diamonds. Whatever the song is, the art work is genius. Much like the song.

Last edited:
Lucy In The Sky With
Diamonds. Whatever the song is, the art work is genius. Much like the song.
You are correct, it is Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds! And thanks!

I added a bunch more to the image today, about all of the song I could capture in it. I thinks it’s kinda fun to look at it while playing the song and let the lyrics draw you through the image.

Cheers!

3C508E4D-2917-4677-BF32-531BD1237903.jpeg

Last edited:
Time for another ‘Name that Tune’ image...easy one.

This time I added the song video below the image so you can look at the image and hear the song!

1B66F12A-7254-41F8-B901-17B177AAD9EB.jpeg

When I bought the house this thing was full of trash and stuck off to the edge of the yard looking like it was bound for the landfill. Decided to see if I could give it new life. Cleared out the remains of the rusted out bottom. Removed the legs and set it down onto recessed cinder block and gravel with concrete edge to close it up.

Now enjoying a little Bourbon and the crackle of a fire. Fire pit season has begun :thumbsup:

20211017_164157.jpg

20211017_192707.jpg

When I bought the house this thing was full of trash and stuck off to the edge of the yard looking like it was bound for the landfill. Decided to see if I could give it new life. Cleared out the remains of the rusted out bottom. Removed the legs and set it down onto recessed cinder block and gravel with concrete edge to close it up.

Now enjoying a little Bourbon and the crackle of a fire. Fire pit season has begun :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715806910

View attachment 1715806911
Good job.

-
Back