Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl:Lets see 75 a pop once a week with a white woman adds up to? Ms. Fine at the restaurant yeah that's it~

Ha.... No mid life crisis here, that happens between 45 - 55. I'm just a guy that knows what he wants..And... He goes and gets it.. Lol.....:thumbsup:
I always thought a mid-life crisis was when at mid-life you decided what you want...but couldn’t get it.

There’s no crisis if you get what you want.

Honda pilot. Noisy bearing. Tensioner pulley,loud buzz. Replaced,comes with tensioner and an idler too. Still buzzing.
And its louder than the alternator. Unplug alt, buzz goes away. Wtf?
Its charging fine. I may test it,see if its putting out like it should,and see if a/c is getting through a diode.
Rav 4 tomorrow, alternator may be also going bad.

Honda pilot. Noisy bearing. Tensioner pulley,loud buzz. Replaced,comes with tensioner and an idler too. Still buzzing.
And its louder than the alternator. Unplug alt, buzz goes away. Wtf?
Its charging fine. I may test it,see if its putting out like it should,and see if a/c is getting through a diode.
Rav 4 tomorrow, alternator may be also going bad.
Could be a stator winding loose...

Dan,
Can you tell if these are fakes?
Price seems too good, and the back of my (older) Cibies is not that color.
View attachment 1715392382

View attachment 1715392383

Oh and there's this.
View attachment 1715392381
I'm Uhhh pretty sure these headlights are FAKE..........
20228689_245111439334958_7132280684573443089_n.jpg

when does "mid life " start ??

you don't know how long you are going to live so how do you know what year is the mid point of your life?

Mid-life is contained within average life length with 2 standard deviations. By most definitions it is age 45-65 and more based on perceptions of aging than actual length of life.

It starts the day you perceive you have started down the downhill slope of aging and varies dramatically by individual.

It is almost universally identified by a sudden response to aging and a personal reassessment of goals and what you want to do with your remaining years.

It starts with a simple realization...”There are fewer years ahead than behind”

The “crisis” part of it comes from how you feel about it and are able (or not) to respond to that realization.

For a few years now I have been telling people to stay off my lawn.

But I still like pool parties and club dancing and going to IHOP as an afterparty at 3 or 4 am.

So it evens out

I have been sitting here looking at Google pics of valiants

I am really starting to like the rigid lines of the 64 grille.

I don't know what I was thinking, years ago when i would pass up these little cars I could have had for cheap but didn't even look at them, just kept on looking for 70+ A bodies.

12097743-1964-plymouth-valiant-std.jpg

For a few years now I have been telling people to stay off my lawn.

But I still like pool parties and club dancing and going to IHOP as an afterparty at 3 or 4 am.

So it evens out
When you start yelling at people to get out of the pool and turn the damn music down and go to bed in addition to staying off your lawn...you have probably reached mid life.

Or passed it...

Watch who your calling old...weirdo!!! Lmfao!!! Old is a state of mind!!! I may be a couple days older than you but....my brain doesnt think so
At least we werent referred to as dirty old men...

Went out tonight and put the carpet down in the Duster. Put the kick panels in then I realized I really cant go any further until i get my package tray and recover the headliner....that means i should probably order a package tray..huh...guess it wont show up if I dont order it...:(

-
Back