Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Gang...Having breakfast here,,, Ramen Beef Noodles with a burger in it...LOL... I'm watching my morning Local News here......And they are debating whether Burt and Ernie are Gay or not.....WTF ??????????? :wtf::wtf::BangHead::BangHead:
I just saw that! I thought the whole show was gay but not in a homosexual way! :rofl:

I fixed it so Ddaddy will see it for you, it was to close to the period

Morning Gang...Having breakfast here,,, Ramen Beef Noodles with a burger in it...LOL... I'm watching my morning Local News here......And they are debating whether Burt and Ernie are Gay or not.....WTF ??????????? :wtf::wtf::BangHead::BangHead:
i took Dave's advice and stopped watching the news... the world is full of idiots, what else is new

@Ddaddy, I may need your graphic services, paying of course.

Need to generate a image for my buddy's new rat rod project.

Got a buddy who has one of the few like mine, 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertible.
Comparing fender tags his build date shows May 3rd with a sequence 02060.
Mine is April 19th with a sequence 02126. I know too my ship date was April 22nd (IBM punch card).
I wonder why his number is lower with a later date?? Held back going down the line for some reason??
I wonder to if the car's build date is really the completion date??
I've read where a car would start and go through multiple shops and stops along the way to completion.
I've heard too convertible cars were done in bunches on the line since they required different parts and had to make changes on the line to build them??
I just have a curiosity with this. Wish I could talk to someone who worked the line in the 60's at Hamtramck.

Last edited:
so one of the guys in the car club, just offered my buddy a built, dual quad, 429 with transmission for that rat rod car!

Got a buddy who has one of the few like mine, 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertible.
Comparing fender tags his build date shows May 3rd with a sequence 02060.
Mine is April 19th with a sequence 02126. I know too my ship date was April 22nd (IBM punch card).
I wonder why his number is lower with a later date?? Held back going down the line for some reason??
I wonder to if the car's build date is really the completion date??
I've read where a car would start and go through multiple shops and stops along the way to completion.
I've heard too convertible cars were done in bunches on the line since they required different parts??
I just have a curiosity with this. Wish I could talk to someone who worked the line in the 60's at Hamtramck.
Interesting stuff. The guy we went to Carlisle with is a A12 collector and has been studying all about them and the parts and their sequence. They were all made at Lynch Road and things were different there.

Interesting stuff. The guy we went to Carlisle with is a A12 collector and has been studying all about them and the parts and their sequence. They were all made at Lynch Road and things were different there.
I might just have to go to the Woodward cruise sometime just to check around and find an old guy or gal who'd know.
At Carlisle this summer I talked to the guy who owned my car from 95-02. He said in 96 an older guy approached him and asked if the car, my car, was his. He said it was and the guy said well let me tell you about your car.
The guy, who'd been one of the plant manager at Hamtramck, said the first four 67 Barracuda 383 convertibles were all blue on blue 4 speeds, like mine. They were then shipped to the four big auto shows, and then dealer floor showing in New York, Chicago, Dallas, and LA. Mine was shown as shipped to a big dealer in a New York suburb.
Interesting story, no verification. I've tried to find pics of the show that year with no success

I might just have to go to the Woodward cruise sometime just to check around and find an old guy or gal who'd know.
At Carlisle this summer I talked to the guy who owned my car from 95-02. He said in 96 an older guy approached him and asked if the car, my car, was his. He said it was and the guy said well let me tell you about your car.
The guy, who'd been one of the plant manager at Hamtramck, said the first four 67 Barracuda 383 convertibles were all blue on blue 4 speeds, like mine. They were then shipped to the four big auto shows, and then dealer floor showing in New York, Chicago, Dallas, and LA. Mine was shown as shipped to a big dealer in a New York suburb.
Interesting story, no verification. I've tried to find pics of the show that year with no success
Now that is interesting stuff!

Got an alternator job , on this 300k mi. Volvo this morning. Greasy, nasty.....Unlike our clean restored Mopars.....

-
Back