Stroker Kits

-

Hoophoop

Reaction score
Eagle or Scat, which is better or preference,, just want some thoughts. Scat is so independent they are not going to be able to get me my crank for 6 weeks, Eagle is in stock, any pros or cons?

cast or forged? just say no to Eagle cast 4 inch crank...

eagle sir rod...nope..

scat 4340 I beams ..yes..

Because jegs and sommit buy in such great quantities they ironically are able to offer them at cheaper prices than Scat themselves

Because jegs and sommit buy in such great quantities they ironically are able to offer them at cheaper prices than Scat themselves

It's bad to beat your biggest retailers on price - Scat could offer them for less, but then Jegs and Summit would find another supplier who didn't try to compete with them.

Rod Bloomer. Bloomer Performance. Higher quality, better price, and you can actually call and talk to the man himself for recommendations.

Rod Bloomer. Bloomer Performance. Higher quality, better price, and you can actually call and talk to the man himself for recommendations.

I have 2 of his kits

he will have the pistons custom built for YOUR block > deck height,
also for cam lift, type of cylinder head
No extra charge

Call Rod at Bloomer performance. His cranks are of a higher quality than anythung else on the market right now. His kits are too notch and in line in price. Plus you would be using a mopar only company and that means alot to me. There arent to many people out there working for the mopar community

JUST WAIT....what is the rush.ME 2 YEARS ON BUILD. loved every sec. Scat. forged. Cars on street got quicker...THANK YOU BIG GUY UP ABOVE. IM over ready .LOL k1 H rods ,JE pistons,all forged,block hardener.419/727/391.....pump 91 oct 18....34 no ping,94 oct 30....50 no ping. big gap for me too play with. Going to buy my engine builder breakfast again...ME Jeff McCULLOCH ENGINES,FENELLA ONTARIO CANADA,450 HP YA RIGHT..

..but can anybody answer the original question?
I'm curious too,which is better Eagle or Scat?

Scat and eagle are made at the same place in china.................... Scat just has recieved a better quallity control

Scat and eagle are made at the same place in china.................... Scat just has recieved a better quallity control

Where the F%$K did you hear that? Eagle uses a completely different foundry in China....Tom at Scat owns his own foundries and I guarantee you they do not do anything for Eagle!

I can also tell you I only use Scat, Callies, or Molnar, but Eagle does have it together now on their 4340 stuff...not so much on their cast stuff....

I used a Molnar crank in my 408 and was real impressed in the workmanship and tolerances. I used an Eagle forged crank in a 416 for a buddy 5 yrs. ago and found that the machining tolerances were on the loose side and it had too much taper. A buddy of mine is building a 383 Chevy and bought a cast SCAT crank and I mic'd it for him and it was dead on. JMHO but never use a Eagle cast crank no matter how mild the application. Seen too many break

-
Back