Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Great pics and stories Tony.
Thanks again for visiting with me and gdrill when you were here last year.
I hope you don't mind me posting these pictures! :D
First one is of your truck, second one is of us at gdrill's shop. I'm the short one! :toothy7:
Third one is of you and Knucklehead.

Attachments

• 20120515_28.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 414
  • 20120515_18.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 477
  • 20120515_29.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 467
thanks for sharing the pics. Im starting truck driving classes in a week. im thinking about doing flatbed hauls. is there any pointers for a newbie?

Go learn how to work on them Your home more and get paid better.especially when u do a service call.

Lafayette In to Salt Lake It.pic taken just now in Ogalalla Ne

20130616_170119_zpsb88f1fea.jpg

Enjoying your thread tremendously B.d wow how long is that air ride equipment tailor :coffee2: That thing looks 50' long.. :glasses7:

Looks like you have been staying busy and and putting some miles in :cheers:

Did you have a good breakfast this morning ?

If youre ever s/w out of Houston holler. Knucklehead sure has grown since the box video.

Wow! Like Tony said keep this thread going Big....... :cheers:
Every big rig I seen on the hwy made me think if it was you :eek:ops: but never seen one nice
and clean,Red and clear of stickers like yours :coffee2: as I drove to Monster Mopar and back in Indy

I did get a picture or two

Attachments

• Monster MoPar 2013 046.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 299
  • Monster MoPar 2013 049.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 334
  • Monster MoPar 2013 071.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 313
  • Monster MoPar 2013 074.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 321
You should have went over to my motel memike ,I had my trk there all weekend age at monster mopar ,BTW I came over to sign your banner but you had already left for home

You should have went over to my motel memike ,I had my trk there all weekend age at monster mopar ,BTW I came over to sign your banner but you had already left for home

:banghead: I missed allot of folks, We had to get back south and after the drive 8 hours later my wife had to go to work early this morning dodgeboy, seems like every time the sky would clear I was meeting our members and did not leave the tent area :D, well I did enjoy a walk threw the swap meet with 6pakC and her hubby :cheers: I grabbed my camera a few times to take a walk and look at some cars and get some pictures but as soon as I did here would come a cloud
dropping some rain...... maybe next year :glasses7:

I'm in Camden Nj picking up the circus taking it to Canada then back for a nother

20130701_120253_zps62a37a0f.jpg

Wow! Like Tony said keep this thread going Big....... :cheers:
Every big rig I seen on the hwy made me think if it was you :eek:ops: but never seen one nice
and clean,Red and clear of stickers like yours :coffee2: as I drove to Monster Mopar and back in Indy

I did get a picture or two

You get to stop are Pattons museum? I've been to all 3

You get to stop are Pattons museum? I've been to all 3

I seen the sign Big, but my better half had other things in mind :D
She stopped at most flea markets and such :glasses7: I will have to check it
out on my return

So, you are moving a circus ride and then returning for more, sounds like I will be seeing a few cool pictures :cheers: Be careful and keep that great driving record going :cheers:

nice freightshaker lol...freightliner man myself ..dump cummins m11 4.11 rears 11.22.5 and 425/65/22.5

-
Back