Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Been working hard and forgot to post my last trailer.It Went from Tennessee to Lowell MI to a flower mill.Now I'm in Taylor MI eating Greek food piling up in the morning 2 flatbed for Pa

East Earle PA to Westborough MA drop off a nice one and pick up a put of service and return
20170526_180832.jpg

We just got the forcast, 88 this next week, predicted to be THE WARMEST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND in TWENTY TWO YEARS. Usually, it clouds up and rains here at least one day of the weekend This entire fall, winter and spring has been incredibly wet and cold "below average."

Sun is out in Carlisle. I'm Pooped.Going over to Pitt University tomorrow to pick up the Cirque Del Solis and the show is going to Toledo.My truck is braking down.Since my siatic nerve is bugging me I'm going to have to take it sonewhere.I think it the gasket blew out where you bolt the turbo up to

Been working hard and forgot to post my last trailer.It Went from Tennessee to Lowell MI to a flower mill.Now I'm in Taylor MI eating Greek food piling up in the morning 2 flatbed for Pa
Spend some of my best years in Lowell
If I'm ever within 45 minutes of that place I still swing by a little Chinese Alacarte restaurant called "mint fusion"
No, I don't need a menu, sweet and sour soup, chicken fried rice and chicken egg fou young.

You were in my neck of the woods in Fort Wayne.

-
Back