Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Not arguin but strange they ain't payin with all the shortages. Up here there's been all kinds of simple ****, including ice cream, eggs, and whatever brand of orange juice that our Super 1 and "Winco" carries. GONE
Don't haul freight or Groceries.When there is abundance of trucks the brokers and manufacturers don't pay cause someone will be hungry

Bobtailed from Savannah to Atlanta Airport to go 23 miles with this pig .The Pic is at delivery after I took off all the signs,flags,and blinky lights.It was a mud hole at pickup.but a easy 850.000

20230123_165743.jpg

Came over to a town in Alabama to haul something loaded to a nuclear power plant in Florida....sry no pic.Im getting up in the morning and hammer down

Dead headed to Spartanburg SC to Ft Wayne and comming back on Sunday!It the sound system and lighting for ballroom dancing

VISITING A FRIEND AND WENT TO A HOBBY SHOP

You went to Phil’s Hobby Shop it’s out by my dad and moms house.

Y’all get a chance to see this? John Oliver talking about the plight of truckers

I'm at home with a screwed up head from the last rebuild .I'm very mad.I paid out the arse for a rebuild in Washington.

I'm at home with a screwed up head from the last rebuild .I'm very mad.I paid out the arse for a rebuild in Washington.
That sucks! My stepson just found out he wasted a bunch of money chasing issues after his rebuild, because they didn't tune the engine correctly.

Supply chain, bad mechanics, inexperienced parts people makes me want to throw in the towel.
I sure hope you dont get discouraged. I like following this thread too.

Supply chain, bad mechanics, inexperienced parts people makes me want to throw in the towel.
I sure hope you dont get discouraged. I like following this thread too.
I can't do very many jobs and I barley pass a dot physical.I tried to get my wife to move to a cheaper place to live and pocket some money but she won't budge.I guess I'll keep trying to keep my truck up.I need a hood also.

That sucks! My stepson just found out he wasted a bunch of money chasing issues after his rebuild, because they didn't tune the engine correctly.
These shops rape you.Im going to Costco this morning to get a giant jar of Vasaline

Don't feel like post much but I'm going back to the shop for the 2nd time...I'm pissed.Alliance Ohio to Little Rock Ar.Then try to get a load to Dallas to the shop

20230227_095819.jpg

20230228_120143.jpg

Did you get the head fixed, or just having to nurse it along? Hang in there man!
Rebuilt head ,Clutch,rear seal,gaskets behind the block,carrier brg,new Ir compressor,dryer,and a dot inspection.So far this is the second time back for the air dryer.The 1st time I had to come back was for a water leak.Oh I forgot the cord to pull the air tank bleeders wasn't there either.They ended up draging on the ground.The mechanic forgot to hook them back up when he flushed the tanks of oil. I'm not happy.This place use to be top notch.I just got charged top notched....I'm at Redneck Diesel in Wilmer Tx.I had to bobtail down here from Little Rock.Its very slow right now and people are cutting rates.It happens every winter

Going from Midlothian TX to Brownsville TX to space x
56 ft and heavy 57,000lbs and my truck weighs 20000

20230301_161935.jpg

Picked this trailer up and heard banjo music.I made like sheep and got the flock outta there.It was a pain.I couldn't go out the way I came in cause of a raised rr track and power lines I rubbed going in.

20230307_081513.jpg

20230307_081537.jpg

20230307_132105.jpg

Here in Albany for Moster Jam.Im not hauling it again.It pays **** and the tight wads won't let me in to watch.Also not to self never never run long inner wheel valve extentions.Cost me 200 bucks for a road call to change a stem

20230312_102026.jpg

20230312_102029.jpg

20230312_153953.jpg

-
Back