stupid looking car thread

-
two very stupid looking ones.

6502_Dodge-Daytona_9.jpg

plymouth-superbird-1a.jpg

WOW! Really? What a hater...............................

I like some rat rods ,but some are :toothy10:

Attachments

• 07-27-12-1 038.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 534
  • 07-27-12-1 039.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 588
  • 07-27-12-2 001.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 646
  • 07-27-12-2 002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 587
  • 07-27-12-2 003.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 548
A few more for your viewing pleasure......Nissan F10 Cherry:

F10-02.JPG

Basset%20Hound3.jpg

Hey, I had the F10 Sports wagon...was probably the worse car I ever owned ...but ugly...but was very reliable except for the front honda disk brakes which had a tendency to warp..and as an added bonus, you never ran into yourself because who would one one of this ugly buggers :)

Here is my adition I built this "car" in high school out of a Chevy S-10 Blazer that had been rolled ..I thought it was kinda cool looking ! P.S. thats me with the mohawk (this pic was taken in about 1997)

Attachments

• heasremax.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 498
  • heasemax.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 490
lol my dad test drove a pacer when they came out,the trade in would have been a 66 ss396 4 spd.he didnt do it.

My buddy couldn't figure out whether to buy a Ford Raptor or a new Corvette so he built the best of both worlds. What do you think?

Attachments

• Weird_Tall_Car1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 541
ok now im going to make fun of myself. this is a 77 chevette i drove for a year up until recently
376563_313466468672344_1728042288_n.jpg

WOW! Really? What a hater...............................

yes really! give me a nice clean normal charger or road runner over one of those things any day.

i swear the only reason people say they like those things is because of what idiots will pay for one.

Yellow nissan wouldn't be too bad if the rear half of the car was on proportion with the front half.

I thought all chevettes eventually broke thier hollow crankshaft/balancer bolts.

My father in law had a chevette for years and years. Finally got rid of it shortly before he passed away, had about 300k on it and leaked oil about as fast as you could put it in, literally.

The back window was a piece of plexiglass screwed right on, the drivers door wouldn't latch any more so it was tied on, the whole car was a pos but it ran and he drove it daily. Ran it about 150 miles a day doing a rural paper route.

some from the net...and I m surprised no body has posted the "Wagon Queen Family Truckster" ..."If you think you hate now...Wait till you drive it!"

Attachments

• draft_lens19445024module158981648photo_1339004601-a---Aa.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 927
  • a96780_lagonda.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 547
  • 23.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 447
I don't think you can include the truckster as it was INTENDED to make fun of preposterous vehicles, LOL

"You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it."

Only the truckster could have the fuel filler located in a front fender, making you wonder just where the fuel tank was? Model A Ford, anyone?

I don't think you can include the truckster as it was INTENDED to make fun of preposterous vehicles, LOL

"You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it."

Only the truckster could have the fuel filler located in a front fender, making you wonder just where the fuel tank was? Model A Ford, anyone?
and thetruckster went to hell and back!

If any of you watch Top Gear on BBC America, you may have seen this.
View attachment SNN1225CL--6208_1636482a.jpg
One of the hosts, Jeremy Clarkson, designed this and presented it to the UK version of the TV show The Pitch, only to be laughed down. I still don't know if he was serious, or if it was just a stunt for the show. While I lean toward the latter, I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious.

two very stupid looking ones.

6502_Dodge-Daytona_9.jpg

plymouth-superbird-1a.jpg

i have to agree with this one ...although these cars served their purpose for NASCAR.....they are an absolutely ridiculous car for the street and its easy to see why they are rare .....when they were new ...unless a buyer wanted a purpose built race car .....this would not even be a consideration.....there are a lot stories of dealers changing out the front ends to regular roadrunner front ends and losing the wing, just to sell them when new. LOL

-
Back