subframe connectors

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a member tha was going to take dims & send pix of conv. Torque box frames but haven't heard back from him.

I can't install them... don't have a lift...

Well, I have the lift covered, but my welding isn't up to par for this project. Would you be OK with a pickup (instead of shipping)? My brother-in-law is a welder by trade, so maybe I can get him to do the install someday...

Made these weld-in subframe connectors. They are for a 108" wheelbase car. Similar to Mancini's. Made with 2x1x.125 tubing. These should go in without any cutting/modification to floor or anything, but not lose any ground clearance since made with 2x1 tube. Welds aren't too pretty(p.o.s. helmet). I made a set similar for my 72 scamp last year, but made tweaks so these will weld in easy.

I will sell for $85 plus shipping from Seymour, IN

I can make some more sets next weekend if anyone is interested please pm me. I assume a 111" wheelbase would require 3" longer connectors...

Jeff,
What is the length on the 111" WB connectors ?
Thanks Ken

Justed picked up mine at the post office Friday. That was fast and they look great.
Thanks Jeff

111" wb has about 41" gap frame to frame and my connectors are about 44.25" overall

I just wanted to make sure I got the right length. They look great and I was impressed on how well they were packaged together. :notworth: I've had them for a while but just opened them up today.
Thanks Jeff, :thumblef:
Ken

I received my 3x1s for my 74 Plymouth Duster from Seymour a few days ago. Totally solid. Installed them today. Totally solid and birtchin. Perfect clearance for all my lines to run. They are flush with the frame in the rear and a little higher than the frame in the front as well. 74 Plymouth Duster. Thanks very much Seymour!

Attachments

• DSCN1092.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,041
  • DSCN1101.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,003
  • DSCN1114.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,018
  • DSCN1105.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,025
  • DSCN1127.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,006
  • DSCN1125.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,018
Thanks for the great pics, ordered mine from jeff the other day and he already contacted me and let me know that they would be on there way in a few days, I cant wait to get them and intall..

i need one for my valiant 4dr. i beleive its 111in. for the 4dr.. can anyone confirm?

Any news on convertible barracuda 67-69 frame rail connectors yet?

Mop

I am ready to order when he gives us the answer. :D Of course, I haven't done my part and measured for him, either.

There was a member tha was going to take dims & send pix of conv. Torque box frames but haven't heard back from him.

That is me, and I have totally dropped the ball.. My apologies and will get on it as soon as I can. My storage has been snowed in, and cold, but I can get there this weekend.

Man Jeff that was fast, got the connectors today and plan on intalling them this weekend. Dude you got skills these things look great, Thanks again.:wav:

[QUok OTE=Old Country;1183251]What would be the shipping charge to Washington state (98664)..? And I'm talk'n el-cheap-o in a mule drawn cart, ha, ha... If you (anyone) know, then please share.

They look plenty stout and fair priced for sure.
Would these fit my 72 Duster..? Maybe that's already been answered in here & I missed it.

many thx. Craig ~[/QUOTE]

ok are they weld in or bolt on ?

[QUok OTE=Old Country;1183251]What would be the shipping charge to Washington state (98664)..? And I'm talk'n el-cheap-o in a mule drawn cart, ha, ha... If you (anyone) know, then please share.

They look plenty stout and fair priced for sure.
Would these fit my 72 Duster..? Maybe that's already been answered in here & I missed it.

many thx. Craig ~

ok are they weld in or bolt on ?[/QUOTE]

My Pics are from a 74 duster, probably the same dimensions but you will have to double check . Posted them in this thread.. Connectors are great, stiff, and do not hit floor anywhere.. Rice..

I want a pair, but not sure when I'll have the cash. I'd just come pick them up, you're just up the road from me.

So, If I have read this thread correctly :cheers: you have all the measurements down pat for a 66 Valiant Sedan :happy10:, should be the same as a 66 barracuda 8)
If my dentist will let me hold back on one of my payment I will be on board for a set :cheers:
Has anyone fit these to a 66 Valiant or Barracuda yet ??
Sounds and looks like you are doing a great job here
Thank you for your time :happy10::happy10:

Anyone see a set for Victoria yet that will fit ? :read2:

how much for a set for my 71' dart swinger shipped to 05672?
thanks.

shipping price sent to vtmopar.

yes I made a set for a 66 valiant but don't remember if I heard back about fitment.

I highly prefer USPS as its the cheapest and very convenient on my way home from work.

I still have yet to figure out the requirements for the Dart convertible guys...

I just sent the money, via paypal,thanks your the man.
I will post pics after they are done,I have to remove the scabby ones that on it now.
Going to need these with the 408 going in!

yes I made a set for a 66 valiant but don't remember if I heard back about fitment.

I highly prefer USPS as its the cheapest and very convenient on my way home from work.

I still have yet to figure out the requirements for the Dart convertible guys...

ah, usps quoted me $82.30 paid online, $99 paid in store shipping to 89433, UPS quotes $24 for their normal ground delivery w/ the correct dimensions and weight.

on USPS.com you have to click the box to "display all options"
then look for parcel post price ($22)

Attachments

• shipping.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 947

Did they go to a member here seymour_scamp ? If it was do you remember his user name ?, I am sooooo glad you are making these for us here and it sounds like all the feed back on these frame connectors are 100% Very good :colors:

on USPS.com you have to click the box to "display all options"
then look for parcel post price ($22)

ooh.. Sweet, I didn't even see that there. Thanks. Hopefully you will still be making these in the next few weeks cause I am definitely gonna want a pair when I have the extra funds! :thumleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back