Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Well if it's that old what did you name it?
Are you charging it rent?

I should be. The doctor said last year it wasn't big enough to break up. It won't leave. It screws with me every now and then. I never ever had one until 2010. Now I get them all the time.

I blame the wife.

yea I like to blame everything on my wife, but some how it never works.

So, opening weekend at Woodbrun tomorrow. I saw cars heading that way. No Scrapper or Yellow Rose. Sheesh!
I've been there and done that and have the Time Slips posted to prove it! Sorry I had to disagree with that.
And yet still people vote for the Exxon Valdez I still don't understand!!????

I should be. The doctor said last year it wasn't big enough to break up. It won't leave. It screws with me every now and then. I never ever had one until 2010. Now I get them all the time.

I blame the wife.
All right now you got to tell your wife that! You know I always try to make you accountable to that extremely tolerant woman!

All right now you got to tell your wife that! You know I always try to make you accountable to that extremely tolerant woman!

Great advice jpar. I did what you told me to do and look at this crap. It's 2:38 AM and I'm on FABO. It's because I took you advice and now I'm surfing the couch. Which I can't sleep on. So now I'm here irritating the FABO brethren because of your wacky advice.

You owe me a 6 pack of ginger ale for this whopper your stroked me into. I am in the suck until at least Monday for this deal.

Patience is a virtue. It will happen.
Just in case you boys need a visual aid as to what a throw down grudge race looks like! Wife chose technology over brute force. Yep Cuda by a mile well maybe an 1/8th! Race season is upon us. To all you guys that tear your stuff up come this time of year good luck and be safe! I need to go fix my junk for next weekend!

IMG_1204.JPG

Just in case you boys need a visual aid as to what a throw down grudge race looks like! Wife chose technology over brute force. Yep Cuda by a mile well maybe an 1/8th! Race season is upon us. To all you guys that tear your stuff up come this time of year good luck and be safe! I need to go fix my junk for next weekend!

View attachment 1715178029

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

Great advice jpar. I did what you told me to do and look at this crap. It's 2:38 AM and I'm on FABO. It's because I took you advice and now I'm surfing the couch. Which I can't sleep on. So now I'm here irritating the FABO brethren because of your wacky advice.

You owe me a 6 pack of ginger ale for this whopper your stroked me into. I am in the suck until at least Monday for this deal.
What the hell did you do? There must be too much Fizz in your ginger ale!!?? How much magic in your brownies!!?? Is your filter broke or something?

I would like to have "Jpar and" removed from the last option to vote for as I'm ready to go and always have been. The poop I am not full of!!!!!

The COUNT.....
2 years, 2 threads, 51 pages, 1250 post, no race.... :D
Shall we say "tune in tomorrow for another episode of FABO's soap opera"
:rofl:

Come again? I'm on who's hook?
It's all in sets of "Two's", my friend. :)
Ok, two guys living pretty close (two hours apart?) with two running cars that want to race for two years and have two dragways to chose from, starting two threads and two polls (for the interest and input of others) but..... but no race?

• Look, we all know you, J par, will race. You raced, tore your car down, put it back together, and raced it again. This is why i say you are in the water for a race, but you are on YR's hook.

^^^^^ Let's face it, the threads were started to pull us in. Now we are in, and no race??? We are showing it in the polls what we believe... no race! LOL... :D
So, until there is a video posted of a race, my entertainment will be self-appointed accounting dept. I'll keep the count for ya both :D
th?id=OIP.zM0XxACOmP1Y9ABja3alTAHaGj&w=233&h=206&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3.jpg

^^^^^ Let's face it, the threads were started to pull us in. Now we are in, and no race??? We are showing it in the polls what we believe... no race! LOL... :D
So, until there is a video posted of a race, my entertainment will be self-appointed accounting dept. I'll keep the count for ya both :D
View attachment 1715178249
Without looking it up what's the counts first name?

It's all in sets of "Two's", my friend. :)
Ok, two guys living pretty close (two hours apart?) with two running cars that want to race for two years and have two dragways to chose from, starting two threads and two polls (for the interest and input of others) but..... but no race?

• Look, we all know you, J par, will race. You raced, tore your car down, put it back together, and raced it again. This is why i say you are in the water for a race, but you are on YR's hook.
Do you really think it should be easy as easy as us spending all our time driving hundreds of miles and paying for entry fees and fuel parts and maybe having to spend the night and one of the others town and then spend the time and everything to make a big video Just For Your Entertainment?
Seems to me that there should be some kind of reward for all of our effort? Besides a bunch of people pointing and laughing and saying I told you so? If that's the case it might just end up being a private video of mine and yellow roses.
Which probably would be no skin off of a car backs because neither one of us really have nothing to prove. Or at least I know I don't...
But honestly I do protest "Jpar and" in that fourth option for voting...

Do you really think it should be easy as easy as us spending all our time driving hundreds of miles and paying for entry fees and fuel parts and maybe having to spend the night and one of the others town and then spend the time and everything to make a big video Just For Your Entertainment?
Seems to me that there should be some kind of reward for all of our effort? Besides a bunch of people pointing and laughing and saying I told you so? If that's the case it might just end up being a private video of mine and yellow roses.
Which probably would be no skin off of a car backs because neither one of us really have nothing to prove. Or at least I know I don't...
But honestly I do protest "Jpar and" in that fourth option for voting...
Ummmmm............ this race was not FABO's idea. Let's think real hard............
who... brought this race to FABO??? Who's idea was it????? Both threads were started by who????? LOL... answer this and i'll tell you Vlad was the first name??

-
Back