Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Got my Oregonian Brothers back, it is clearly Count Count! Decision
J par. As for the muppet reference, the time in question is a bit blurry. The last I remember we had to Bear left at the fork in the road, and darn it there was the fork. We laughed so hard I don't remember anything from there. I think it went down hill. And as for YR I always suggest truth when dealing with interrogation by partner. That being said they darn sure got to ask the right question tho! Keep Oregon weird! You two have a fine soda pop toast to the demise of all things not important!
Sincerely thank you for the confirmation of the count count issue. Honestly this is quite a bit more important than yellow and I racing in my world.

Okay I already like you so I'm going to give you some clarification here on that whole keep Oregon weird thing. Actually the bumper sticker usually says Keep Portland Weird. this bumper sticker must have been started by out-of-towners who want this to be some kind of weird place for them to visit. It really actually started in the 60s and 70s when the fact remains that we are usually 10 years behind what's going on on the East Coast or maybe down in La. So things used to seem a little behind the times and still do for some things. But times are changing quick and things are changing around here fast and our property values skyrocketing. Portland's not weird or none of the people that I know here for the most part. It's the people who move here with their preconceived concept of what it's supposed to be here from what they hear. Those are the weirdos. Nobody I know that's lived here all their life neither Drive an electric car or rides a bike to work. Keep Portland normal and the weird people out!

Last edited:
Sincerely thank you for the confirmation of the count count issue. Honestly this is quite a bit more important than yellow and I racing in my world.

Okay I already like you so I'm going to give you some clarification here on that whole keep Oregon weird thing. Actually the bumper sticker usually says Keep Portland Weird. this bumper sticker must have been started by out-of-towners who want this to be some kind of weird place for them to visit. It really actually started in the 60s and 70s when the fact remains that we are usually 10 years behind what's going on on the East Coast or maybe down in La. So things used to seem a little behind the times and still do for some things. But times are changing quick and things are changing around here fast and our property values skyrocketing. Portland's not weird or none of the people that I know here for the most part. It's the people who move here with their preconceived concept of what it's supposed to be here from what they hear. Those are the weirdos. Nobody I know that's lived here all their life neither Drive an electric car or rides a bike to work. Keep Portland normal and the weird people out!
Understood, I come from the Agricultural side in the valley. I grew organic on a large scale. The comment was my demented sense of humor baiting all the folks that think Oregon is all brownies, tree hugging, fish kissing folks. We farmed, played ice hockey in Eugene and went to the Mecca (Powells) a few times a year. We built our cars and go to Woodburn. A buddy dragged me out of retirement to help him in Fargo. A couple of years here and el zoom o back to Oregon! Lots of family still there. I get out that way later this year I will drop you a PM.

Understood, I come from the Agricultural side in the valley. I grew organic on a large scale. The comment was my demented sense of humor baiting all the folks that think Oregon is all brownies, tree hugging, fish kissing folks. We farmed, played ice hockey in Eugene and went to the Mecca (Powells) a few times a year. We built our cars and go to Woodburn. A buddy dragged me out of retirement to help him in Fargo. A couple of years here and el zoom o back to Oregon! Lots of family still there. I get out that way later this year I will drop you a PM.
I'd like to go that way with my snowmobiles!

Crap! I said the Kryptonite word! We may not see the yellow rose for a while now. I'm sorry I didn't mean too!

You boys bring your sleds up this way and ya got a place to stay anytime. These folks up here take sledding right serious! Season is only about 8 months long tho! Hah!
20170106_135223-1-1.jpg

Yours truly in my happy place....

So......you are the original.. some times Jolly.. Black, and White, And Green...... Giant

Must be you are the planter of..................SNOW PEAS
You guys may not believe it but there are several guys at the track on weekends dragging their sleds. Nothing sucks worse than lining up with a couple of them that actually run low tens. You have to have your A game not to get smoked by them. First time I saw it it was truly a WTF moment as I had never seen it done. These boys fly on their snow mobiles. I know I have been in Fargo too long when I start really looking at them thinking I may have to try that!

Every one is very cagey in staging so as not to line up with them! It is that time of year finally, bench smack is over, time for the slips! There is nothing more priceless than all the guys with 10 second cars being handed their solid 12-14 slips! Again and again and again! He he he he
PS absolutely nothing wrong with a 12 as it is a evolution of sorts, but the guy with the 12 who continues to claim ten wears me out.
Sorry pet peeve! Personally I think the 12-14 crowd has way more fun, and they have more money for beer!

Look...it happens every time the word SNOWMOBILE gets in a thread that thread goes straight to hell.

Snow is a four letter word. So is cold. So is work. Check is five letters. I like five letter words.

Sublime... we have sleds that show up now and then at our track. A lot of them going mid to low 9's. I wanted to take my skidoo down but .... i sold it :(

Ok...I get it. But an HOUR? A whole freaking HOUR of crickets? 30 minutes would get the job done?

Damn you guys are brutal on old people.
When the shoe fits! Tick tock tick tock....
Is there still votes for you? I haven't checked lately. I mean people actually think you have a car! LOL

Okay well I checked the votes and it looks like yellow roses juggling around his other accounts again LOL

YR, how is the "other" Duster you bought coming along....?? Perhaps this will be the one you line up against J par?

-
Back