Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Well let's see if this picture swings any votes? I am putting a new cam in...
IMG_20180616_152730.jpg

Will the new cam be in a box in the trunk? Or are you going to put it in the engine?
If you've been reading here I think the idea will be to put the same cam in with a different grind.
No one noticed anything in particular that yr should be concerned about...

If you've been reading here I think the idea will be to put the same cam in with a different grind.
but YR is gaining votes.... :D

So you're going to pull the cam out lay it on the bench beside the other one take a picture of it and then put the same cam back in the motor.
Did I get that right?

Yup..
Wait a minute what other one?

Cell phones what a pain in the butt.
Whatever that is laying beside the cam on my phone looks like another camshaft that's what I was referring to as the other cam. But now that that straightened out I think I read where you had that original cam reground so you would be putting the same cam back in it.

Cell phones what a pain in the butt.
Whatever that is laying beside the cam on my phone looks like another camshaft that's what I was referring to as the other cam. But now that that straightened out I think I read where you had that original cam reground so you would be putting the same cam back in it.
If your cell phone is not super colossally old you should be able to tap on the picture and it will automatically blow the picture up. Then you can even blow it up more. But that is a piece of header wrap that I used to wrap the wiring loom in. I would be paying more attention to the very upper right hand corner of that picture especially if our someone was thinking they were going to beat me to the end of the quarter mile...

See j par i'm in good company. we have the lastest technology in flip phones available since the 1990s.

On a totally unrelated note I am looking at dumping exhaust on my A body just in front of the rear wheel as a result of the rocking fogger pix! PS cam did not sway my vote!
You guys and your flip phones!! It's not the cam:BangHead:
THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PICTURE!!!
Good gravy!!....

Make sure your cam is a bottle grind.
I wasn't able to talk to Ken Friday like I wanted to. It seems he's out of town and probably won't be back till Tuesday or so. I'm going to drop off the cam Monday if I can and I guess just continue our conversations on the phone. But the conversation will include discussions on a giggle juice friendly cam.

You guys and your flip phones!! It's not the cam:BangHead:
THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PICTURE!!!
Good gravy!!....

You talking about the can of black spray paint?
I thought you were touching up your engine with it.

Not sure how tight your ring gap is but you may need to open the gaps. You dam sure dont want them to touch and pull off the top ring land....

-
Back