Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Not sure how tight your ring gap is but you may need to open the gaps. You dam sure dont want them to touch and pull off the top ring land....
Actually total seal rings and no worries I wouldn't be heavy-handed with it.

I don't know if juice is going to give you the edge you might need.

I don't know if juice is going to give you the edge you might need.

At the moment, nothing is gonna give JPar an edge...........his car is in pieces AGAIN..........need a running car, in one piece, to be threatening..........and so the saga goes, be sure to come back later for the next installment..........

At the moment, nothing is gonna give JPar an edge...........his car is in pieces AGAIN..........need a running car, in one piece, to be threatening..........and so the saga goes, be sure to come back later for the next installment..........
You really need to get your facts straight here. Yes I have my car apart witch took all of really about an hour LOL as yellow rose has never had his car together and taken a pass? LOL. Or at least there's no time slip proof. I have Time Slips from this year I have photos of being at the big Cruz'ins and I'm quickly just switching a cam out. Which will likely long be back in broken in and down at the track before we ever hear of yellow roses car leaving the garage.

It took a year-and-a-half for him to have somebody else make a two-step braket for him.

You really need to get your facts straight here. Yes I have my car apart witch took all of really about an hour LOL as yellow rose has never had his car together and taken a pass? LOL. Or at least there's no time slip proof. I have Time Slips from this year I have photos of being at the big Cruz'ins and I'm quickly just switching a cam out. Which will likely long be back in broken in and down at the track before we ever hear of yellow roses car leaving the garage.

Here's a quick question, sorry I don't remember..........cam shaft, FT or roller?? I do remember it is a re-grind........maybe you should have left the 318 in it, it ran, was streetable, didn't need to screw with it..........just hope you are not looking for a last minute excuse your car is broke come "RACE DAY" .................when ever that is gonna happen......to keep everything in a state of flux is just asking for trouble............as for YR leaving the garage, he only needs to do it once on race day..........little to be gained otherwise

Ok, you've been out, going down the track, what are your 60ft times???? Et and mph???

If you build a REAL motor there is no need for nitrous..

Show us your 900hp NA small block, I think that would be real enough, every last piece..........I am acquainted with a chevy racer who pulls that with juice

Are you really going to have someone else put in your scatter shield?

Hell yes. I write the checks that make the whole world sing. Ain't no way my fat *** is getting under there. I'd pay you to do it if you want to drive over here. I watch. ***** a lot. Drink ginger ale. Yell at the dogs for barking at the horses. Then write the check. I got the good gig.

So, is the race happening?
So, is the race happening?

Not if I can't find my scatter shield. Been on hold for 25 minutes. Nobody knows where it is. I know it NOT here. And I KNOW that it's PAID for. Where it is between here and Iowa IHNFI. And neither do they evidently. I have stuff that has to get done and I have about 5 more minutes before I'm going to be gone the rest of the day.

Man,its half way through July might as well wait to early fall when the air is much cooler..still say the 340 will kick the "backyard" strokers ***:thumbsup::thumbsup:..

Man,its half way through July might as well wait to early fall when the air is much cooler..still say the 340 will kick the "backyard" strokers ***:thumbsup::thumbsup:..

Hell yes. I said from the get go I didn't want to do Woodburn in July. Piss on that smoking hot paved toilet.

-
Back